Who was your favourite guest at LFCC 2009?

I was there to see Scott Bakula and Michael Ironside and both were great, although it was perhaps more important that this time I managed to talk to Michael without becoming a tongue-tied idiot, which made me very happy. :D

My friend was attending a con for the first time and was rather taken with how huggy Alex Meraz was during the photo-shoots. Hee.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone I met today and yesterday was so friendly but I'm going to put Danny John-Jules up there as a standout guest.

I lined up with a friend to take a picture for him and found him to be an absolute gem of a guy. Chatty, funny, totally enthusiastic to be there. Even someone like me who wasn't there to get an autograph he offered a handshake which was quite surprising.

Then at the Red Dwarf talk he was just so alive with some great stories and a real rapport with everyone.

I was surprised to find he was in attendance today as well. I spotted him on his way about the convention hall several times happy to chat and pose for pictures with everyone. He was even content to stop, say hello and have a brief chat and handshake when he came past me later in the day.

Spike Spencer was also brilliant. What a friendly, funny guy. I was so gutted we missed his talks, but we got tied up doing other things. Did anyone see him messing around on the bus as it pulled in this morning? Hilarious.

This weekend has been absolutly amazing!

on sat i only really went for the cosplay.

On sun i met:

Peter Facinelli &Hearts;

Alex Meraz

Justin Chon

The Phelps twins

And Thomas Sangster

ALL of them were amazing...

considering Peter Facinelli probably had jet lag, and twice as many people to get through he was really talkative, and i even got a couple of hugs :gorgeous::D:D

Justin Chon was just amazingly funny!! :)

Thomas Sangster was just amazing! and cute! (can't believe he is my age!)

The phelps twins were well funny! and well nice!

And i even got a right lip lock with Alex Meraz! (soft lips!) :):):):)

I loved the weekend, aswell as getting loadsa photoshoot with my other Alice :YAHOO:

Thansk Showmasters!

Everyone! Well, pretty much everyone haha. Everyone I met was absolutely lovely. Special mentions for Alexandra Moen, who was a delight to meet, and it was amazing meeting Jake Lloyd as I absolutely loved him when I was 11 (and he's grown up extremely well!). The Phelps twins seemed lovely too, I only met them for the photoshoot - and all I really said to them was "you're both so tall!".

I think my favourite has to be Eve Myles, she was my main reason for going and was so unbelieveably lovely. And she remembered me and our previous conversation when I went back later in the day, which I would never have expected - she even gave me a nickname! I'd heard stories of her loveliness and I'm so pleased they were all true.

I was completely bowled over by Scott Bakula - I'd expected meeting him to be a lot like Leonard Nimoy at CM15 - a quick rush through, a quick 'thank you', and no personalisations. BOY was I wrong! I met him after his talk and he was so lovely, shaking my hand both to greet me and to say goodbye - a nice little chat, and personalising my photo.

Paul McGann was amazing this morning, one of my top guests definitely. I had a fantastic conversation with him, he was a complete gentleman, just as you'd imagine him to be - and he was perfectly happy to pose for a photo.

Also Keeley Hawes - originally I wasn't planning to meet her, but once I was there realised I would be so gutted to go away without meeting her. And I was so glad I did - she was so lovely, and even posed for a photo with me which I wasn't expecting as she was so busy.

Edited by lizzy88

Loved Seeing Edward again but by far the best ever guest i think i have ever met! has got to be Alex i mean he was soooo nice and everything and even gave me a kiss bless him, cant believe hes married his wife is very lucky and his child his dad is awesome lol

Michael Shanks was great and Jewel was lovely, just wish I got more time to chat with her.

I met Edward Furlong, Eve Myles, Davis Prowse and Frazer Hines.

Edwards Furlong was great, I managed to have a little chat with him and got a photo taken. David Prowse was sweet, I didn't get an autograph but we had a lovely little chat and he shook my hand. Frazer Hines was also very sweet.

For me, my favourite was Eve Myles. She was very friendly and bubbly, a real pleasure to meet. While we were chatting she complimented me on my gwenesk T-shirt, which was quite funny. I was also surprised when I went back for a second signing that she remebered me. I had my picture taken with her too, she looks lovely while I look a mess.....

I wish I could have met more.

This was the first time I have attended an event and I can't wait to go again.

:blink::D:(

All the guests I've met were nice.

I talked a few times with Jewel and she was lovely!

Alex and Justin were lovely and funny, so nice to talk to.

Peter saved my day today. While he was signing one of my poster I explained to him that the photoshoot were sold out so he posed with me for a photo. :(

I met quite a few as always but the ones that stood out for me were Scott Bakula and Keeley Hawes especially Keeley considering I was one of the ones that was in the queue wondering where the heck she'd gone to, made even more interesting when some of the organisers didn't seem to know either. But I took it all back when meeting her, she was lovely and we had a really good laugh when she was answering my question about whether she'd rather be friends with Philip Glenister or Gene Hunt!!!!!!

Peter was also lovely but semed a lot more receptive and chatty in the photoshoot rather than at the autos but I'm guessing the jet lag was starting to kick in bless him!!!!!

I met quite a few as always but the ones that stood out for me were Scott Bakula and Keeley Hawes especially Keeley considering I was one of the ones that was in the queue wondering where the heck she'd gone to, made even more interesting when some of the organisers didn't seem to know either. But I took it all back when meeting her, she was lovely and we had a really good laugh when she was answering my question about whether she'd rather be friends with Philip Glenister or Gene Hunt!!!!!!

What did she say? :D

She said Phillip Glenister and then when I was all no he's too posh she was like....''yes but every now and again he could just drop into Gene''''' and then did an amazing growly impression of Gene Hunt!!!!!!

Sheer brilliance :D

Definately Alex Meraz and Alexandra Moen. Alex was obviously loving the whole thing, with it being his first offical signing etc he was really enthusiastic and chatted and took photos after autographs and was really enjoying the atmosphere.

Alexandra Moen :D I didnt think she was here on Sunday, but when I spotted her I ran over and couldnt stop babbling really fast (I love hotel babylon lmao) and she was the nicest person ever! I was so so so glad I got a picture with her and her autograph!

I met Keeley Hawes when I got her autograph and when I had my photo taken with her. The photoshoot was done quickly but she took the time to talk to me before having the photo done. :)

Only got an auto from Josh Herdman. Spent about 5/10 mins chatting to him. Charming guy. And he's a Slytherin which makes him even better!

Oliver Phelps recognised me from the HBP premiere which was awesome!

But Jacob Kogan was a total darling in the photoshoot. Ended up being there a while as the photographer wasn't happy with my first 3 attempts at a decent pic (I ended up with 3 pics with him, each slightly different!). So I got to chat to him a bit. Big beaming smile & a extra squeeze :D