PRE ORDERED TICKETS

If they've not stated that they're sold out, then you still have a chance to get them on the day.

Please don't unnecessarily panic everyone on here.

Might be a bit late to say that David, I think panic is well and truly in full flow :P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it now. Thanks Kel, will buy my photosoot tickets at the show.

Thanks for your patience with me.

I have now answered ALL the queries that came in by email. If you did not receive an answer, please email me again or post enough info on here so I can check please :thumbup:

I will be back on line with the emails and here tomorrow - but not early as I still have stuff to do before bed - so please be patient. I will answer you ASAP.

The decision of refund postage is one that must come from Showmasters and that will be posted soon - but please note that if we knew it would not go you (overseas in last few days) were not charged.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kirstie

Its no problem and what am here for :dance:

Thank you for coming and sayin so - appreciate that.

Have a great show.

Kirstie

Hi My order no is 10166. ( photoshoot tickets for Sunday Scott Bakula and Dominic Keating).

You sent me an email on 02/07/09 saying that you had tried to take payment on my card but you had problems. I sent you an alternative card number for payment, but no money has been taken and I have not heard from you, and I didn't get an email last night. Could you please let me know what has happened to my order? Thank you.

(My status on the shop says viewed)

An email was sent last night, but I will send you another one now.

Kirstie

A glass of wine would go down nicely right now!

Couple of points:-

Any Gold Pass people who have not let us know what packs you want please please email ASAP.

Anyone who has got incorrect or missing tickets, please bring your confirmation email and ID to the show and it will be sorted out.

There appears to have been a processing problem on the shop and some people have been able to order after the shop closed. These will automatically be cancelled. So if your order was after Sunday night, please don't be surprised if you get a cancellation notice.

Hope that helps and Mods please feel free to re-post.

Finally, thank you to those who have shown patience through this and for the thanks when your query was sorted. To DB, QS, TT and Jola again a thank you for your help on here. Also to the wonderful 'stamp lickers' and crew who helped get orders done at the weekend - with the wonderful TT freeing them up for me :thumbup: .

I will still be around answering emails and queries on the forum tomorrow but will be at the show itself Friday onwards so if you have any issues, please read what has already been said or raise them at the show.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend at Earls Court.

Kirstie

I think someone should buy Kirstie a stiff drink at the show, she certainly deserves one! :thumbup:

Thanks! But there are more than me that deserve it too! You'll see us as the ones in a heap at the end of the day!!!

I think someone should buy Kirstie a stiff drink at the show, she certainly deserves one! :D

Thanks! But there are more than me that deserve it too! You'll see us as the ones in a heap at the end of the day!!!

Yes, I recall being a witness to a similar heap of bodies on the Sunday night of Eternal Twilight (you know who you are, people ;):thumbup: )

• Moderators

Please print off your confirmation email and bring ID.

ENTRY TICKETS: Join the PRE-PAID queue - A crew member will come to you and we will look at sorting out your entry tickets.

Hi, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but please feel free to delete if I am!

My confirmation letter still hasn't arrived and I won't be at home tomorrow as my flight to London is at 7am.

Do I bring the confirmation email to the event and claim my entry & photo tickets with that?

• Moderators

Hi, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but please feel free to delete if I am!

My confirmation letter still hasn't arrived and I won't be at home tomorrow as my flight to London is at 7am.

Do I bring the confirmation email to the event and claim my entry & photo tickets with that?

ENTRY TICKETS: Join the PRE-PAID queue - A crew member will come to you and we will look at sorting out your entry tickets.

TALK AND PHOTO TICKETS: You will need to go to the organisers booth for them to check the order and then sort out the remaining tickets you ordered.

TALK AND PHOTO TICKETS: You will need to go to the organisers booth for them to check the order and then sort out the remaining tickets you ordered.

Okay, thank you very much.

Tickets have arrived for a photoshoot but stating the wrong day, and this clashes with another photoshoot that we are already doing? Confirmation details definately say the sunday and we were sent saturday tickets. HELP?!

Im guessing we just bring the confirmation slip and they sort it out on the day?

• Moderators

Tickets have arrived for a photoshoot but stating the wrong day, and this clashes with another photoshoot that we are already doing? Confirmation details definately say the sunday and we were sent saturday tickets. HELP?!

Im guessing we just bring the confirmation slip and they sort it out on the day?

Confirmation + ID -> Organisers Booth -> Help -> Happy people :D

Confirmation + ID -> Organisers Booth -> Help -> Shiny Happy people holding hands :yoda:

Confirmation + ID -> Organisers Booth -> Help -> Shiny Happy people holding hands :gorgeous:

lol thanks guys

im going to be spending all today sorting things out, packing etc etc

SO EXCITEEDDD