PRE ORDERED TICKETS

i have just emailed info then found this post.......

My email has just bounced back and told me that your mailbox is over its quota and cant receive my email. :P

i had an email on monday (only just got my net back after hasving no net access from the weekend)saying my order has been cancelled as they had problems with my card (after checking with my bank the wrong security number was entered) im wondering after reading some of the posts above whyh i wasnt contacted. the tickets that i ordered were for presents so im worried that they wont get the tickets now.....is it guarenteed that they will be able to q up with us on sunday in the early bird q and collect the tickets at the same time as we get in.......

my order was placed on 1/07 then not viewed untill 13/07 and no on contacte me to tell me there were problems and simply cancelled my order. :D

please help me out as im all upset now. :D

With the e-mail out of order is there a chance you can call the office and check? I wasn't involved with processing, so I am not sure what happened there.

To me it looks that if the order was cancelled the card wasn't processed and the tickets won't be waiting for pick up. So your friends would have to buy their tickets on the day, and that would mean another line.

Or are you going Saturday? Maybe you could pick up Sunday's tickets for your friends on Saturday.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just emailed info then found this post.......

My email has just bounced back and told me that your mailbox is over its quota and cant receive my email. :P

i had an email on monday (only just got my net back after hasving no net access from the weekend)saying my order has been cancelled as they had problems with my card (after checking with my bank the wrong security number was entered) im wondering after reading some of the posts above whyh i wasnt contacted. the tickets that i ordered were for presents so im worried that they wont get the tickets now.....is it guarenteed that they will be able to q up with us on sunday in the early bird q and collect the tickets at the same time as we get in.......

my order was placed on 1/07 then not viewed untill 13/07 and no on contacte me to tell me there were problems and simply cancelled my order. :D

please help me out as im all upset now. :D

With the e-mail out of order is there a chance you can call the office and check? I wasn't involved with processing, so I am not sure what happened there.

To me it looks that if the order was cancelled the card wasn't processed and the tickets won't be waiting for pick up. So your friends would have to buy their tickets on the day, and that would mean another line.

Or are you going Saturday? Maybe you could pick up Sunday's tickets for your friends on Saturday.

|I would casll but i cant find the number to call. ----i have now got the number, caslled and was told thaty they cant hekp and i have to email! :sob: :WAVE:

With regards to being able to collect them im now uber worried as in the origional post by davey it says to take my confirmation and payment on the day and not loose the tickets. I am going on the sunday (my tickets already booked) the Keely photo is for a friend who is going satureday as are the tickets for the sunday as she decided she wanted to come with me......i could always ask her to collect the tickets on the saturday but i was under the impression that early bird sunday tickets were now sold out AND it defeits the object of being as present if she has to go and pay for them herself,.,.,,

thanks

Edited by HisOwnBrandOfHeroin

2 slight problems...

First is a minor thing: I object ever so slightly to paying £2 for recorded delivery, yet my tickets came by regular first class post. I know a lot of people have whinged, but I do feel it's a valid point. On the other hand... Good job for getting them out so fast... Very impressive.

Second problem. This is quite important... I ordered a photo ticket for TOM Baker on the Saturday, but I have been sent one for KENNY Baker on the Sunday... What do I need to do to rectify this?

THANKS!!!!

xxx

|I would casll but i cant find the number to call.

With regards to being able to collect them im now uber worried as in the origional post by davey it says to take my confirmation and payment on the day and not loose the tickets,.

Could ytou let me hasve the office number to call and i will call now and pay over the pohone now.

thanks

I'm so sorry, I've completely overread that part of Davey's post. Too many ticket questions lately. ;)

Try the number from the Collectormania page: 01908 671138

• Showmasters Admin

2 slight problems...

First is a minor thing: I object ever so slightly to paying £2 for recorded delivery, yet my tickets came by regular first class post. I know a lot of people have whinged, but I do feel it's a valid point. On the other hand... Good job for getting them out so fast... Very impressive.

Second problem. This is quite important... I ordered a photo ticket for TOM Baker on the Saturday, but I have been sent one for KENNY Baker on the Sunday... What do I need to do to rectify this?

THANKS!!!!

xxx

Please print out your confirmation email that said Tom Baker on it and then take that and the Kenny ticket to the org booth. They'll then change it for you.

2 slight problems...

I'm not that familiar with Royal Mail, but if they are anything like their German counterpart when it comes to recorded delivery I'm guessing it was probably a question of not getting everything out on time or using recorded delivery.

THANKS!!!!

xxx

Print out your order confirmation, take the wrong ticket with you and go to the organisers booth. They will swap it for you.

Also wondering why I was for charged recorded delivery when the envelope only had a single first class stamp on it... ;)

My final ticket was delivered this morning too - and was also sent unrecorded. I'm guessing that they thought more tickets would reach their destinations before the weekend if they didn't have to be signed for. It avoids the problem of people being out at work when the delivery is attempted and tickets having to be taken back to sorting offices, whose opening hours aren't convenient for everybody ("I'll pick it up at the weekend" isn't really an option this time).

The issue of postal charges is interesting. This kind of thing would usually irritate me, but I'm pretty sure that, in this case, Showmasters used the non-recorded option to speed delivery during a hectic week, rather than to cream off some extra dough. To me personally, the overspill in price (a difference of 75p) is negligible; I was happy to pay it when I ordered and the outcome has been the same: I received my ticket before the show. So in the circumstances I'm fine saying, y'know, "keep the change".

Edited by MinkyKnights

• Moderators

Sophie, no one has said that you CAN'T have the tickets, only that you can't keep them when you use them.

If you really want them, then you can go to the organisers booth at the end of the day as suggested.

They have a system in place for collecting tickets etc, and it works, so they won't be changing it ;)

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

Can we try to keep the arguing to a minimum please?

As everyone knows, we're having a LOT of genuine queries at the moment, and we don't want any of those being lost in between all of this.

Thank you ;)

• Showmasters Admin

I received my order today, order no. 10428.

The order included 3 photo shoots with Keeley Hawes but I have been sent only 1 ticket.

Please take your confirmation email to the org booth and explain. They'll sort out the missing tickets.

I received my order today, order no. 10428.

The order included 3 photo shoots with Keeley Hawes but I have been sent only 1 ticket.

Please take your confirmation email to the org booth and explain. They'll sort out the missing tickets.

Thanks TT.

Sophie, no one has said that you CAN'T have the tickets, only that you can't keep them when you use them.

If you really want them, then you can go to the organisers booth at the end of the day as suggested.

They have a system in place for collecting tickets etc, and it works, so they won't be changing it ;)

Thanks for the reply David. I must have misunderstood or mis-read with all the excitement lol. I will go to the organisers booth at the end of the day then. Hope I won't be too much of a pain by wanting them back.

Thanks for everyone's reply

Sophie

Order: 10393

I asked if my ticket could be changed to Saturday, as that's when my photo/autos are & I bought the first one on the list in the shop, which was Sunday & that is no good to me.

I see the money has been taken but no answer to my emails.

Please let me know if this has been changed to the Saturday.

I called and was told it wasnt something they could answer. :( im kinda paniking

You should be okay with picking up the tickets on the day. Davey wouldn't have posted that if there wasn't a plan B.

I doubt a special delivery would be possible, but this is really nothing I can confirm or decide. Maybe Kirstie can give you an answer when she comes on again.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Sad to say I'm very disappointed in Showmasters with these ticket problems.

I so bigged up your events to 3 of my friends who had never been to a event and I said how great you are but the ticket thing is totally messed up.

When Jola was running it, it always seemed to be fine and she was always in contact staight away answering questions on the forum etc.

I just felt that maybe it was the wrong time to change people and for someone to be away just before the event when it would be the most busy was just silly with no one to keep a eye on ticket sales queries etc.

I understand problems do happen but for it to happen on such a big scale like this time is not normal.

One of my friends tickets have all been cancelled and no one has emailed her she just saw it in the shop so she doesn't know why I said problay due to card info not going though but I should not be the one telling her this.

She bought a lot of photoshoot tickets and I doubt when she gets to the event that she will be willing to buy so many now.

As far as the postal thing goes I understand your reasons for sending them first class but it still does not make it right or legal.

I had a idea that might make people a little happier and also keep with the legal side of things.

How about all the people who have had tickets sent via firstclass post and want some money back for it take they eveploe to the orgaises booth and the people on desk put some sort of stamp on it or cross it though and then give them a pound.

I understand it still costs showmasters money to send and print out things but a £1 refund does seem a good companise.

This way only the people who are really bothered about it can go for the refund saving you having to do it all though the shop and also you have done the legal thing by offering this to people and it's up to them to take it up.

You should be okay with picking up the tickets on the day. Davey wouldn't have posted that if there wasn't a plan B.

I doubt a special delivery would be possible, but this is really nothing I can confirm or decide.

Thanks hon. I really hope it will all be OK.

With regards to picking up the tickets on the day....will the girls be able to q up with us and the correct money in cash or do they have to go q in a different q?

I finally got an email thru to you guys so hopefully i will get a reply soon!