PRE ORDERED TICKETS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our tickets have not arrived and we won't get the post tomorrow because the postman doesn't come until at least 11am. Also we never got a conformation email but the money was taken out. Would it be okay if we just have the order number and ID?

CHarlo

If possible take a copy of your bank statement so you can show you have paid for tickets. That way you have proof you paid for the tickets. Show what you have and explain to the crew member who will be checking tickets.

If that does not work pay again at the door. when you get home contact the online shop. When Kirstie is back from lfcc she will be able to sort your problem.

If possible take a copy of your bank statement so you can show you have paid for tickets. That way you have proof you paid for the tickets. Show what you have and explain to the crew member who will be checking tickets.

If that does not work pay again at the door. when you get home contact the online shop. When Kirstie is back from lfcc she will be able to sort your problem.

That's what we were hoping would work. Cool thank you.

I'm abit worried.

I ordered two photoshoot tickets for sunday with scott bakula. I got a confirmation email but the money wasn't taken out of my account.

I've got this email but I never got an email which said my order had been cancelled.

What shall I do? I'm very worried.

I'm abit worried.

I ordered two photoshoot tickets for sunday with scott bakula. I got a confirmation email but the money wasn't taken out of my account.

I've got this email but I never got an email which said my order had been cancelled.

What shall I do? I'm very worried.

No need to worry. I would imagine that there was a problem with processing the payment.

Just take your confirmation e-mail, and some form of id to the organisers booth and they will be able to sort it and provide you with the tickets. Oh and don't forget to take some method of payment :dance: