PRE ORDERED TICKETS

With regards to picking up the tickets on the day....will the girls be able to q up with us and the correct money in cash or do they have to go q in a different q?

I'm afraid I have no info about this, but I'll see what I can find out for you.

*bows down to ya* thank you soo sooooooo much. Any info would be much appreciated

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

You should be okay with picking up the tickets on the day. Davey wouldn't have posted that if there wasn't a plan B.

I doubt a special delivery would be possible, but this is really nothing I can confirm or decide.

Thanks hon. I really hope it will all be OK.

With regards to picking up the tickets on the day....will the girls be able to q up with us and the correct money in cash or do they have to go q in a different q?

I finally got an email thru to you guys so hopefully i will get a reply soon!

As far as I'm aware the shop for LFCC is closed. They will not be sending out anymore tickets before the show.

Do you have the original email confirmation for the order?

Order: 10393

I asked if my ticket could be changed to Saturday, as that's when my photo/autos are & I bought the first one on the list in the shop, which was Sunday & that is no good to me.

I see the money has been taken but no answer to my emails.

Please let me know if this has been changed to the Saturday.

Just bring the Sunday ticket with you. When the crew come down the queue asking about people with missing tickets. Explain the situation and we'll sort it out. I'll be about, if you get any problems ask them to call me.

You should be okay with picking up the tickets on the day. Davey wouldn't have posted that if there wasn't a plan B.

I doubt a special delivery would be possible, but this is really nothing I can confirm or decide.

As far as I'm aware the shop for LFCC is closed. They will not be sending out anymore tickets before the show.

I do indeed. as well as the concellation email too.

• Showmasters Admin

I do indeed. as well as the concellation email too.

OK, have your kids with you in the pre-paid queue and bring the confirmation. We'll sort out getting you the entry tickets in the queue.

• Showmasters Admin

Too tall. You are ZE BEST! With regards to the saturday photo ticket that was on the order too will Chloe just need a copy of my confirmation and the money to pay?? Im guessing she will need to go to the organizers booth?

Yes, and again if you have any issues please ask for me.

Too tall. You are ZE BEST! With regards to the saturday photo ticket that was on the order too will Chloe just need a copy of my confirmation and the money to pay?? Im guessing she will need to go to the organizers booth?

I will indeed!! Hopefully i wont need to ask for you as i will feel a twit askin for 'too tall, ya know, they guy with the 'sully' pic on his profile' :blush:

I wont be with chloe on the saturday so im hoping there wont be a problem!

• Showmasters Admin

I will indeed!! Hopefully i wont need to ask for you as i will feel a twit askin for 'too tall, ya know, they guy with the 'sully' pic on his profile' :blush:

All of the crew and organisers know me as Too Tall. My real name is Stuart, but when I first started up the ranks, there was an organiser called Stuart and it got very confusing on the radios and people asking for Stuart and getting the wrong one. So as about half the people knew me as Too Tall anyway. That's what I became, and even though the other Stuart is no longer with us, it's stuck. Even my wife refers to me as Too Tall at the shows so that people know exactly who she means.

All of the crew and organisers know me as Too Tall. My real name is Stuart, but when I first started up the ranks, there was an organiser called Stuart and it got very confusing on the radios and people asking for Stuart and getting the wrong one. So as about half the people knew me as Too Tall anyway. That's what I became, and even though the other Stuart is no longer with us, it's stuck. Even my wife refers to me as Too Tall at the shows so that people know exactly who she means.

Right-o. i will print everything out and tell chloe to go to the organizers booth and tell er to ask for you if there are any problems. Thanks for all of your help hon! xx I can go back to my sick bed and concentrate on getting better for sunday!

When Jola was running it, it always seemed to be fine and she was always in contact staight away answering questions on the forum etc.

I just felt that maybe it was the wrong time to change people

Thanks ;)

Can I just say though, that unfortunately I *had* to give up the processing of the Showmaster tickets - it became so huge and I couldn't dedicate what little time I had left to it when real life (work/family matters/studying) got in the way. The changeover was not a decision taken lightly whatsoever. Timing just sucked.

Kirstie was able to take over at short notice and has been very capable, she helped me when the shop was busy for C15. Unfortunately for her again, timing sucked. She had a holiday booked and paid for by her family without realising the situation she was in with processing, and obviously her net connection has sucked the past couple of days.

As far as I'm aware she's back up and running and has been answering all the backlog of queries as far as she is able to. There may well be emails that didn't make it though to her as the mailbox was filling up fast, so it's possible if you haven't had a response she never received it. It's best to email again to be on the safeside.

I can understand people posting their queries on here as well, but it's best to try and keep everything as minimal as possible to make it easier to keep a track of and it's not doubling/tripling up on backlogged queries :P

Hi I got my tickets today and all but one of them is wroung, IO doubled my email confirmation just to make sure I hadn't made the mistake and I havn't.

1 2 piece LFCCSatSTAND LFCC 09 ADULT STANDARD PROGRAMME ENTRY

2 3 piece LFCCSunEarly LFCC 09 SUNDAY EARLY PROGRAMME ENTRY from 9AM

3 1 piece LFCCShanksSUN Michael Shanks Photo Shoot LFCC Sunday 19th July

4 1 piece LFCCMcGannSUN Paul McGann Photo Shoot LFCC Sunday 19th July

I got

Michael Shanks Saturday

1 standard Saturday entry

2 Sunday standard entry tickets

The only thing that is right is paul McGann ticket.

I get accidents happen but my order was completley wroung. What do I do when I get there? Will I be able to find some one on the Saturday to try fix it?

• Showmasters Admin

We will have crew coming down the queue to sort out the issues with entry tickets.

Once you are in please take your confirmation email and the Saturday Shanks ticket to the org booth and they'll give you the correct one for Sunday.

We will have crew coming down the queue to sort out the issues with entry tickets.

Once you are in please take your confirmation email and the Saturday Shanks ticket to the org booth and they'll give you the correct one for Sunday.

Thanks, will I need to bring ID or anything?

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks, will I need to bring ID or anything?

Sorry, yes please. Just something that proves you are you.

I already sent an email regarding this, but I thought I'd post here too, since the reply would probably be speedier.

I ordered my saturday early entry ticket and 1 photo op ticket, and they came yesterday, all good and dandy. Then my doorbell rang this morning and the tickets had arrived... again. They're exactly the same. I only ordered one set, so I was baffled. Then my mum (who paid) looked at her credit card bill and realised she'd been charged twice. I definitely only ordered once, and my confirmation email (which I only recieved one of) only states the tickets once. Can something get sorted out about this please ;)

• Showmasters Admin

I already sent an email regarding this, but I thought I'd post here too, since the reply would probably be speedier.

I ordered my saturday early entry ticket and 1 photo op ticket, and they came yesterday, all good and dandy. Then my doorbell rang this morning and the tickets had arrived... again. They're exactly the same. I only ordered one set, so I was baffled. Then my mum (who paid) looked at her credit card bill and realised she'd been charged twice. I definitely only ordered once, and my confirmation email (which I only recieved one of) only states the tickets once. Can something get sorted out about this please ;)

That's 100% an online shop thing. Please be patient and they will get back to you. The second order will be refunded.

That's 100% an online shop thing. Please be patient and they will get back to you. The second order will be refunded.

Ahh okay, thanks for letting me know. I was just checking!

I've emailed this as well, but as others are getting a quicker update here I thought I would post here as well.

I ordered 3 early bird sunday tickets, but in my envelope today I only received one. Will the others be arriving separately or am I best off just bringing that one ticket and order confirmation that I ordered 3 and getting in with the rest of my party that way?

Synn

• Showmasters Admin

I've emailed this as well, but as others are getting a quicker update here I thought I would post here as well.

I ordered 3 early bird sunday tickets, but in my envelope today I only received one. Will the others be arriving separately or am I best off just bringing that one ticket and order confirmation that I ordered 3 and getting in with the rest of my party that way?

Synn

Bring the email confirmation, some ID and the single ticket. Join the pre-paid queue. We will have crew coming down the queue to check on you. Let them know and they will give you the 2 missing entry tickets.

Edited by Too Tall

Just a quickie.

I'm coming early on Sunday and I have 2 standard entry tickets that I want to upgrade to early bird tickets - which queue do I join :headscratch:

You will need to join the prepaid early bird queue and pay the difference in price at the box office (I think!)

• Showmasters Admin

Just a quickie.

I'm coming early on Sunday and I have 2 standard entry tickets that I want to upgrade to early bird tickets - which queue do I join :headscratch:

You will need to join the prepaid early bird queue and pay the difference in price at the box office (I think!)

Nope.

You need to join the PAY ON THE DAY queue. When you get to the box office you will hand over your standard ticket and the £5 and get an early-bird ticket in return.