PRE ORDERED TICKETS

I have now answered ALL the queries that came in by email. If you did not receive an answer, please email me again or post enough info on here so I can check please :headscratch:

I will be back on line with the emails and here tomorrow - but not early as I still have stuff to do before bed - so please be patient. I will answer you ASAP.

The decision of refund postage is one that must come from Showmasters and that will be posted soon - but please note that if we knew it would not go you (overseas in last few days) were not charged.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kirstie

Hi My order no is 10166. ( photoshoot tickets for Sunday Scott Bakula and Dominic Keating).

You sent me an email on 02/07/09 saying that you had tried to take payment on my card but you had problems. I sent you an alternative card number for payment, but no money has been taken and I have not heard from you, and I didn't get an email last night. Could you please let me know what has happened to my order? Thank you.

(My status on the shop says viewed)

An email was sent last night, but I will send you another one now.

Kirstie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quickie.

I'm coming early on Sunday and I have 2 standard entry tickets that I want to upgrade to early bird tickets - which queue do I join :headscratch:

You will need to join the prepaid early bird queue and pay the difference in price at the box office (I think!)

Nope.

You need to join the PAY ON THE DAY queue. When you get to the box office you will hand over your standard ticket and the £5 and get an early-bird ticket in return.

I stand corrected! Thanks TT :headscratch:

As far as I'm aware the shop for LFCC is closed. They will not be sending out anymore tickets before the show.

Do you have the original email confirmation for the order?

I do indeed. as well as the concellation email too.

OK, have your kids with you in the pre-paid queue and bring the confirmation. We'll sort out getting you the entry tickets in the queue.

Hiya!

I'm new here and this will be my first LFCC (hopefully!) and I have a similar problem as HisOwnBrandOfHeroin. I ordered last week and got a cancellation email yesterday. I emailed you guys and got a reply saying I should just bring my confirmation email and pay on the day - I'm fine with that. (I'm assuming I'm gonna join the pre-paid queue as I'm also going with friends and they've all got their tickets).

BUT I had also booked some photo sessions and on the email I got a reply saying that I'd be able to buy them on the day "as long as they are not sold out". This worries me a bit. Can I pay for them when I'm paying for the entry tickets as well? I don't wanna miss on any of my sessions...

• Showmasters Admin

As far as I'm aware the shop for LFCC is closed. They will not be sending out anymore tickets before the show.

Do you have the original email confirmation for the order?

I do indeed. as well as the concellation email too.

OK, have your kids with you in the pre-paid queue and bring the confirmation. We'll sort out getting you the entry tickets in the queue.

Hiya!

I'm new here and this will be my first LFCC (hopefully!) and I have a similar problem as HisOwnBrandOfHeroin. I ordered last week and got a cancellation email yesterday. I emailed you guys and got a reply saying I should just bring my confirmation email and pay on the day - I'm fine with that. (I'm assuming I'm gonna join the pre-paid queue as I'm also going with friends and they've all got their tickets).

BUT I had also booked some photo sessions and on the email I got a reply saying that I'd be able to buy them on the day "as long as they are not sold out". This worries me a bit. Can I pay for them when I'm paying for the entry tickets as well? I don't wanna miss on any of my sessions...

Do join the pre-paid queue and we'll come and sort your entry tickets out.

I am looking into this issue of photo shoots tickets though. I'll post on the forum when I have confirmation.

Edited by Too Tall

Anyone? :/

Have you tried phoning? Neither David, TooTall nor me are in the SM office at the moment, and this is really a question that only someone in the office can answer.

I called and was told it wasnt something they could answer. :headscratch: im kinda paniking

The email is working fine - or should be.

Have just got on here and in the email so am checking through. I don't know your circumstances exactly, so I have to be general. Please email again for me to answer you specifically.

What I can say is that where any card problems occur, we usually contact people to give them an alternative. If an order was not done until 10 July and the shop closed this weekend, there would not have been time with a backlog.

We cannot process tickets now, but the majority will be available at the show and you can queue for the early entry tickets as well.

We are sorry where this occurs but every effort was made to get all orders through.

Please email me if you need a more specific answer.

Kirstie

Order: 10393

I asked if my ticket could be changed to Saturday, as that's when my photo/autos are & I bought the first one on the list in the shop, which was Sunday & that is no good to me.

I see the money has been taken but no answer to my emails.

Please let me know if this has been changed to the Saturday.

I have answered all these queries - please email again if the below doesn't answer your question as I don't want to be specific about people's orders on here.

All ticket sales are final and neither refundable or changeable. However, we will swap entry tickets for you on the door and if a photo shoot has not sold out, then if you take your ticket to the Info Booth they may swap it for you.

Everyone wants to make sure that you all have the best time possible and so where we can we do make changes.

Kirstie

Just a quickie.

I'm coming early on Sunday and I have 2 standard entry tickets that I want to upgrade to early bird tickets - which queue do I join :headscratch:

You will need to join the prepaid early bird queue and pay the difference in price at the box office (I think!)

Nope.

You need to join the PAY ON THE DAY queue. When you get to the box office you will hand over your standard ticket and the £5 and get an early-bird ticket in return.

Thanks TT :thumbup:

I already sent an email regarding this, but I thought I'd post here too, since the reply would probably be speedier.

I ordered my saturday early entry ticket and 1 photo op ticket, and they came yesterday, all good and dandy. Then my doorbell rang this morning and the tickets had arrived... again. They're exactly the same. I only ordered one set, so I was baffled. Then my mum (who paid) looked at her credit card bill and realised she'd been charged twice. I definitely only ordered once, and my confirmation email (which I only recieved one of) only states the tickets once. Can something get sorted out about this please :thumbup:

Hi

Email me all the information and I will look into it for you.

A refund will be made once we have the details.

Kirstie

Got it now. Thanks Kel, will buy my photosoot tickets at the show.

Thanks for your patience with me.

I have now answered ALL the queries that came in by email. If you did not receive an answer, please email me again or post enough info on here so I can check please :thumbup:

I will be back on line with the emails and here tomorrow - but not early as I still have stuff to do before bed - so please be patient. I will answer you ASAP.

The decision of refund postage is one that must come from Showmasters and that will be posted soon - but please note that if we knew it would not go you (overseas in last few days) were not charged.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kirstie

Hi My order no is 10166. ( photoshoot tickets for Sunday Scott Bakula and Dominic Keating).

You sent me an email on 02/07/09 saying that you had tried to take payment on my card but you had problems. I sent you an alternative card number for payment, but no money has been taken and I have not heard from you, and I didn't get an email last night. Could you please let me know what has happened to my order? Thank you.

(My status on the shop says viewed)

An email was sent last night, but I will send you another one now.

Kirstie

• Showmasters Admin

Hi

have a slight problem ordered early bird tickets but received standard entry tickets. i assume i bring a copy of the confirmation email with me and join the pre-paid line and sort the problem out on sunday.

cheers

mick

Yep.

Sorry to be a pain, but I just wanted to ask a quick question. My order wasn't processed, but one of the tickets I wanted was for a Sunday photoshoot with Scott Bakula. I just checked on the "shop" page to see how much it was so I could bring enough money with me, and the shop said "sold out".

Will there be any more tickets available for Scott's photoshoot on Sunday, or am I too late?

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry to be a pain, but I just wanted to ask a quick question. My order wasn't processed, but one of the tickets I wanted was for a Sunday photoshoot with Scott Bakula. I just checked on the "shop" page to see how much it was so I could bring enough money with me, and the shop said "sold out".

Will there be any more tickets available for Scott's photoshoot on Sunday, or am I too late?

What do you mean "not processed". Do you mean rejected? If so see the new ticket issues FAQ. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=51430

Edited by Too Tall

Oh no, I got an email from Kirstie saying that she cancelled my order, but I just wanted to know if there would be any Scott Bakula photoshoot tickets available for Sunday, or is it now sold out?

Thank you.

What do you mean "not processed". Do you mean rejected? If so see the new ticket issues FAQ. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=51430

• Moderators

Oh no, I got an email from Kirstie saying that she cancelled my order, but I just wanted to know if there would be any Scott Bakula photoshoot tickets available for Sunday, or is it now sold out?

Thank you.

No photo shoots have sold out yet, based on what has been said before.

So there'll be some available, but how many I don't know.

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I'll make buying the photo shoot tickets the first thing I do on Saturday morning.

Thanks for being so patient with me! :P

Thank you.

No photo shoots have sold out yet, based on what has been said before.

So there'll be some available, but how many I don't know.