Talk Times and Photo Ops times

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have come both days but it's Harry Potter opening weekend and i'm a cinema manager so i'm lucky I managed to get down at all!

Ouch. Now if this isn't a case of bad timing I don't know what else is. ;)

Oh i feel for you :chair: . I've recently started working in a cinema and I've booked the weekend off. But i wish you luck and hopefully you can make it down

Hiya i know this is maybe a stupid question but if you get a photo with one of the stars do you have to pay again to get their autograph on it

Yes you do. And if you want the guest to sign the photo, you should go to the photoshoot on saturday and get it signed on sunday because of the time delay.

The photos have to be printed after the photoshoot. Of course it depends on the guest you want to meet and the hour of his photoshoot ! Maybe you'll have time to go to the photoshoot, wait for your photo to come back and get it signed in the same day.

I have a ticket for Scott B photo op on Sunday (apparently at 11.05am) - but have 11am entry both days, will i be able to join the queue after this time if i get lost etc? also do you think i'll be able to go to the desk as soon as i get in on sat and swap it for that day's shoot at 11.30 or reckon earlybirds'll have snapped them up by 11?

You don't have to be there at 11.05 AM exactly. There will be other people in line, and it will need some time until their photos are taken. :thumbup:

You can try and swap the ticket, but no one can guarantee that there are tickets left when you get in.

There is no extra VQ tickets for photo shoots. On your tickets there's a colour in a different corner. Blue, Yellow, red and green. For the busy sessions the colour works the same way as the VQ ticket. Blue goes first, then yellow, red and green. If this system is in place, there will be signs somewhere in the photo area.

For talks you hand your ticket to the crew at the entrance of the talk area.

For photo shoots someone will collect it before you get to meet the guest. Just stay in line until you come up to the crew member who will ask for your tickets.

For the autographs again there's a crew member at the end of the autograph line who will ask you for your ticket. Just go to the autograph line when your number is called.

I have just looked at my tickets & my Saturday one doesn`t really have any colour on the end :thumbup: Just a very very slight bluish tinge at the very edge? I`m presuming this will be accepted as definately blue if the colour system is in place as it`s hard to tell??

Also, Do our tickets get taken and kept? I was hoping I would have them as momentoes.. Or are they ripped in half or stamped to say they have been used??

Thanks!

LiSe xX

• Moderators

Your ticket will be accepted :D

And they're taken in usually. Sometimes you can go back to the organisers booth at the end of the day, and ask if they've got a ticket you can keep as a souvenir, but that's the only way I believe.

:

And they're taken in usually. Sometimes you can go back to the organisers booth at the end of the day, and ask if they've got a ticket you can keep as a souvenir, but that's the only way I believe.

I was hoping I could keep it too! Is it the same with the talk tickets? (Twilight and so on?)

I have just looked at my tickets & my Saturday one doesn`t really have any colour on the end :D Just a very very slight bluish tinge at the very edge? I`m presuming this will be accepted as definately blue if the colour system is in place as it`s hard to tell??

I've got two like these as well, so don't worry. Seems to be the going style for some of the tickets. :D

Like David said, they will be accepted.

Sorry for this as I fear it may have been asked before but is there a chance I'll be able to buy photo session tickets on the day on Saturday as initially I was only coming Sunday but thanks to a generous boss I can now make Saturday?????!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

I'd assume Jacob Kogan, Dominic Keating and Sean Kelly, as Scott is doing hiw own talk.

That'd be fun, three different incarnations...

Can anyone from SM confirm?

That's the list as I understand it. But obviously things can and do change :YAHOO:

Thank you so much for changing Keeley's photoshoot time so it won't clash with Scott's talk, you have made a lot of people VERY relieved! :dance:

And put some people who had photo tickets for Peter Facinelli in the same clash situation that you had. :thumbup:

But that's not going to be as many as with Keeley, so it's the lesser of two evils.

Edited by Queen_Sindel