Talk Times and Photo Ops times

QUESTION: Sendhil is listed as having shoots on sat and sun, but I can only find his sat one available for purchase, was this listing a mistake or will sun shoots be out up at the online store.

Some guests had second shoots added - Michael Ironside was previously down as Sunday only too. So I don't think this was a mistake.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Can i ask a question for TT or SM to answer please, as TT knows my brother Callum with autism he likes to get in as much as possible, we have the Keeley shoot at 3:10 and we also have the scott talk at 3:00 because we have gold passes. Would it be possible to go into the keeley shoot and miss the first 15 mins of the scott talk and be able to sit towards the back?

Thanks

You'll have no problem going to the photo shoot and then coming in to the talk late.

Sunday talks

1.15 Harry Potter free talk

Photo ops zone "A"

1.25 Alex Meraz

I would like to attend the Harry Potter talk, but it clashes with the Alex photoshoot time. What do you suggest I do? Will there still be chance to get to Alex's photoshoot after the Harry Potter talk has finished, or would it be best to miss the Harry Potter talk? :D

As the HP talk finished at 1:45 and the Alex photo shoot goes on until 2:20pm. Just go straight fromt he HP talk to the photo shoto and you'll be fine.

Also - How do we arrange for our photos to be mailed? I am also taking the 6:30pm coach from Victoria Station and im not sure if my photos will be ready in time, im also abit worried about having them arranged to be mailed but then being able to pick them up even though ive pre arranged them to be posted, dont wanna cause you lot hassle!?

You just fill in a form at the photo pick up area. It's pretty simple.

Do you have to collect tickets for the free talks or do you just queue up by the talk area at a certain time before the talk is due to start?

I would like to know so I can decide whether to prioritise grabbing virtual queue tickets for autographs when I arrive or obtaining tickets for the talks.

Thanks.

Yes you will need to get tickets for the talks. As QS has said I'd still go for the VTs first.

Is there a mistake with this timing?

"11.05 Scott Bakula

11.35 Justin Chan

12.20 Peter Facinelli "

I know Malcolm's fast...but Scott's sunday session will surely sell out...400 shots in 30 minutes :thumbup:

No this is correct.

I hope the Scott Bakula photo doesn't clash with the Star Trek talk on the Saturday! Other than that I have no clashes (well, I have a couple of overlaps but nothing too major)

Edited by lizzy88

none of the other Who guests cover his era,

except his classics Brain Of Morbius & Deadly Assassin. And Horns Of Nimon & Power Of Kroll (but they aren't classics :D )

But it's true Tom does his own thing. Always.

im not judgeing toms history i havent follewd dr who since tom left i see tom for whois is now the times ive met tom over the last year has been a good time for me tom is a great guy who if your a regular he then know you by your name alot of other stars wouldnt bother he even asked my friend how her new job was going and she told him that monthes before and when he saw us in may then asked but ive always been a huge loyol fan since i was 10 ow im 45

hate to be a pain, but have the tickets been mailed yet, im worried as ive been buying photoshoots and tickets and stuff and havent received anything yet and LFCC is coming up fasst!

Kel had posted yesterday that the UK orders would start going out tomorrow - meaning the first are being posted today.

• Moderators

Orders are still being processed, some tickets haven't been printed etc.

So no, there's nothing to worry about yet. And even if you don't get them before the event, there's plenty of ways around it. So DON'T WORRY! :D

• Showmasters Admin

Is there a mistake with this timing?

"11.05 Scott Bakula

11.35 Justin Chan

12.20 Peter Facinelli "

I know Malcolm's fast...but Scott's sunday session will surely sell out...400 shots in 30 minutes ;)

who said there are going to be 400 shots on the sunday ?

there is not there are only 100

jason

I have the same issue as some earlier posters.

I have a ticket for Scott's talk on Saturday, but was waiting for the times to be posted before buying a ticket for Keeley's photo shoot.

Good job, as being in two places at once is difficult.

Pity!

A quick poser:

Michael Ironside is listed at the top of this thread as doing Saturday and Sunday photoshoots, but only the Sunday is available in the store (I think he was originally only announced for a Sunday shoot). Will Saturday tickets be going on sale soon?

;) i was going to ask about the tickets now we know that its some time this week that they are going out thanks

i want to ask another question sorry i orederd my tickets over the weekend but so far today the money hasnt been took out my account do you know when it will get took out and what else do i need to bring with me besides the tickets

• Showmasters Admin

:)

Are the locations for "a" and "b" photoshoots far apart?

I want peters and edwards and i wanna know if ima need to run.

As both are in the main hall the most they can be apart is about 400m. It will take less than 3 miutes to get from one to the other.

;) i was going to ask about the tickets now we know that its some time this week that they are going out thanks

i want to ask another question sorry i orederd my tickets over the weekend but so far today the money hasnt been took out my account do you know when it will get took out and what else do i need to bring with me besides the tickets

The payment is taken manually. It can take a couple of days if not 4 before it is processed.

You only need your tickets.

Thankfully only one clash for me. I hope the Paul McGann (3.35) and Ray Park (3.40) shoots last a while as I am in both. Also hope they are fairly close together.

What no Stargate talk!!!

I've just had a e-mail from SM which included a stargate talk maybe will see some clarification on that one?

Also I would have expected Jewel Staite to have a talk after being in Firefly and Stargate.

Was that in the news letter? I don't have that yet.

E-mail? News letter? I have never received them. How do you get them?