Talk Times and Photo Ops times

• Showmasters Admin

Gah! I won't miss the Scott talk so now can't get my photo with Peter!! What's a girl to do?!

Why?

The Scott talk finishes at 3:50pm, the Peter photo shoot is on until 4:05pm. If you leave and go straight there you'll be there for the last 10 minute of the Peter photo shoot. I don't see the issue?

The Stargate talk is at 3:50, which is infinitely more important than all others.

I see, you didn't mention the Stargate talk in your clash problem.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer Peter, but would take Michael Shanks if there was no other way around it! Thanks for answering!

I understand you'd like Peter, but that's the time of his photo shoot and there's not much we can do about that. It's just a hassle with refunds as they have to go back on the card they came from etc etc and officially we don't do refunds unless the guest cancelled. But I do understand in this case you bought it based on the old time that was posted. Please go to the org booth and ask them to swap it for a Michael Shanks ticket instead. If you should have any problems, ask them to talk to me.

Ok thank you! there will be other times for Peter I'm sure. At least I hope so. I will have to talk a friend intoo one of those TWilight things. ;-)

Just one more dumb question..........

Will there be some sort of system in place ie boards or a pa to tell us that these talks etc are about to start?????? Or is it all down to being super organised myself on the day???

• Moderators

As the next guest is scheduled 15 mins after, I would guess Tom won't have a huge amount of photos, and it'll be done fairly quickly.

They will do final calls for anyone though.

With it being a short session, I'd go straight to the photo, let them know you're needing to go to Scott's talk and they'll make sure you get through asap. I don't think there's much point sitting in the talk for 5 mins then having to get out again.

As the next guest is scheduled 15 mins after, I would guess Tom won't have a huge amount of photos, and it'll be done fairly quickly.

They will do final calls for anyone though.

With it being a short session, I'd go straight to the photo, let them know you're needing to go to Scott's talk and they'll make sure you get through asap. I don't think there's much point sitting in the talk for 5 mins then having to get out again.

Thanks David.

• Showmasters Admin

Will there be some sort of system in place ie boards or a pa to tell us that these talks etc are about to start?????? Or is it all down to being super organised myself on the day???

You have a schedule of when they start. It's up to you to be there on time :D

Just to confirm, will gold pass holders be able to pay for and get in early for the photo sessions ?

And will gold pass holders have reserved seating for the free talks ?

Thanks,

David

Gold Pass holders get to go first in the photo sessions. If you miss the beginning of your session show your Gold Pass to a crew member and they will get you up front.

You can buy extra photo sessions on the day. But I am not aware of a special line for Gold Pass holders to buy photo vouchers if this is what you are asking. :(

Gold Pass holders also have reserved seating at all talks, no matter if free or paid for. There's a special seating area at the front for Gold Pass holder. Seating there is not numbered, you just choose any seat that's free.

Just to confirm, will gold pass holders be able to pay for and get in early for the photo sessions ?

And will gold pass holders have reserved seating for the free talks ?

Thanks,

David

Gold Pass holders get to go first in the photo sessions. If you miss the beginning of your session show your Gold Pass to a crew member and they will get you up front.

You can buy extra photo sessions on the day. But I am not aware of a special line for Gold Pass holders to buy photo vouchers if this is what you are asking. :(

Gold Pass holders also have reserved seating at all talks, no matter if free or paid for. There's a special seating area at the front for Gold Pass holder. Seating there is not numbered, you just choose any seat that's free.

Thanks for the confirmation :-)

Thanks ;)

You have a schedule of when they start. It's up to you to be there on time :D

Ok thanks but to be even more dumb (well it's been a LONG day!!) will this schedule be given to us when we get there or is it something I should be looking for in the envelope containing my tickets???????!!!!!!!! :P

Ok thanks but to be even more dumb (well it's been a LONG day!!) will this schedule be given to us when we get there or is it something I should be looking for in the envelope containing my tickets???????!!!!!!!! :P

The talk schedule is in the first post of this topic, in case you want to print it out.

Copied from there:

SAT Talks

11.35 Red Dwarf free talk

12.10 Star Trek free talk

1.55 Dr Who free free talk

2.30 Danny Trejo free talk

3.00 Scott Bakula paid for talk

3.50 StarGate talk free

Sunday talks

11.35 Heroes free talk

12.05 Mark Ryan free talk

12.40 Star Wars free talk

1.15 Harry Potter free talk

1.50 Auction with amazing items up for grabs

2.30 Terminator free talk

3.10 Twilight paid talk

There's a sign near the organisers booth which talk is when and I think there were signs near the talk area too. I can't remember that copied schedules were given out in the past.