William Shatner

Howie

That was actually what I was trying to say my post. I thought the second paragraph made that clear.

Indio, it is not okay that someone calls you names or something similiar comes up. Of course a moderator will step in when you or any other member is attacked. But it is also not okay that you tell everyone who has had a different experience than you to "get lost" and attack them in return.

I think everybody who's been around for a while knows how much you wanted to meet Shatner. And I am too sorry that your experience wasn't that great.

queen sindel, i have read this post and i must say that i am offended that you have come on here and accused me of attacking people on this topic when all i did was tell mike to get lost after he called me a s..t stirrer. i have been doing everything right to try and get on with people on here .

Like Mike has said, this is not about a difference in opinion. You#re not the only one who had a negative experience there. But that doesn't mean that Shatner was in a grumpy mood all day. Even when someone told you he was, that someone wasn't watching him 24/7. Crew members occassionally need loo breaks or can't pay full attention to the guest for other reasons.

Queen sindel, i have read this post and i must say that i am offended that you have come on here and accused me of attacking people on this topic when all i did was tell mike to get lost after he called me a s..t stirrer. it seems very unfair for you to do this especially when im trying my best to get on with everyone onhere.

(Only edited to sort quoting out for you.)

Edited by DavidB

just one thing queen sindel, i have not attacked anyone on this forum as you have just said.

From a man who once started a thread purely to call one of the moderators "a jerk", that's a bit rich.

Maybe the worst of your posts have been deleted (post count of 729, but only about 560 still showing), but there's still evidence of you calling people "dipstick" and "creep" and telling them to "get a life". Granted they're not the most foul-mouthed of attacks,and you're usually better than you used to be, but please don't try to pass yourself off as some faultless saint.

broken-record.jpg

oh ok - took a few seconds for me to work that one out - I thought we were gonna try to break a record at MK!!

Makes sense now, lol, and I agree, all this back and forth, good experience/bad experience with Shatner is boring crap - let's move on, keep asking him to return and maybe those of you who had a bad experience will have a better one if he returns.

Edited by keithporter23

Am I wrong on this but I have a feeling I've heard people on here say if you manage to speak to here when she's not busy herding people through and her guests are quiet she can be quite pleasent and signs quite willingly. I may have dreamt that of course but I'm sure I read it somewhere on here

• Moderators

Well, you can imagine how much I dreaded my crewing job based on what I'd read from previous encounters etc. However, yes I must admit it was one of my more enjoyable working days actually. She was thoroughly pleasant, funny, and having talked to her about the agent side etc, things did make a lot more sense having heard her side.

She is fully aware of what people think lol

indio, I'm not sure why posted twice saying you are offended. I'm around here a lot, but even I go offline occasionally and won't reply within 5 minutes. :thumbup:

Queen sindel, i have read this post and i must say that i am offended that you have come on here and accused me of attacking people on this topic when all i did was tell mike to get lost after he called me a s..t stirrer. it seems very unfair for you to do this especially when im trying my best to get on with everyone onhere.

I meant both of you, Mike calling you a sh*t stirrer and you telling him to get lost.

Also I haven't exactly "come on here to accuse" anybody. I've been keeping an eye on that topic because of previous posts made here. You make it sound like I came on here out of the blue like I am on a witch hunt looking for your mistakes.

Neither attitude is okay, neither yours nor Mike's. Again I thought this was clear that I was trying not to single you out because my wording was "you or any other member".

You both were fighting and yes, that counts as an attacking someone by my definition. I'm even leaving prior attacks that Tommy mentioned aside. That's history, and over and done with as far as I am concerned. I was only referring to this topic.

If I switch the statement to "But it is not okay that you come on here, tell people to "get lost" and start a fight?" does this sound better to you? I really did not mean to offend you with the way I phrased things. But the post in question was still not appropriate.

I know you are trying to do your best. I really do and I respect your efforts.

And now I apologize because I am sounding like a broken record, too. :D

The problem that caused Mike to react is that you stated one of your impressions as a fact:

not trying to start anything. i just dont understand why people come on here and say, he was fine with me, when it was a fact that he dident even look up at anyone when signing.

I realize that you and a lot of users will see nothing wrong with this post. You probably meant nothing wrong. But you got to understand that this attitude sets other people off. One could understand the post that you're implying that everyone on here who has reported a positive experience with Shatner is lying. You were not standing at Shatner's desk the whole day. You can not know for sure that what you stated is a fact.

It is human to react to that like Mike did, and again it's human that the choice of wording (sh*t stirrer) will be a little off because this is not the first time this happened. This whole topic has been going around in circles.

It's also a human reaction that you replied the way you did. I understand. I really do.

But everyone has been asked to stop stuff like that before. Twice. We're going in circles here. Someone's got to break the circle, why keep going on?

I am not even requesting that "everyone becomes friends" like you posted prior. Respecting everyone's opinions would be great for a start. Posts like the "I'm not trying to start anything here" are not the way to go that route.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

when i posted twice that was an error. i clicked the wrong box to start with.

just one thing queen sindel, i have not attacked anyone on this forum as you have just said.

From a man who once started a thread purely to call one of the moderators "a jerk", that's a bit rich.

Maybe the worst of your posts have been deleted (post count of 729, but only about 560 still showing), but there's still evidence of you calling people "dipstick" and "creep" and telling them to "get a life". Granted they're not the most foul-mouthed of attacks,and you're usually better than you used to be, but please don't try to pass yourself off as some faultless saint.

tommy t. it shows that you are a very imature person to come on here and bring up things that happend almost 2 years ago.

tommy t. it shows that you are a very imature person to come on here and bring up things that happend almost 2 years ago.

Can we please just drop it and stay on track - this is all becoming very boring to read, and even more boring to reply to.

Edited by keithporter23

I think it's even more imature to pass judgment on others when you yourself haven't really been an angel from what I understand. We already had this discussion before, why did you feel the need to start it up again, still implying that everyone who didn't have a horrible experience with Shatner is a liar?

Let it go, please.

I think it's even more imature to pass judgment on others when you yourself haven't really been an angel from what I understand. We already had this discussion before, why did you feel the need to start it up again, still implying that everyone who didn't have a horrible experience with Shatner is a liar?

Let it go, please.

you let it go autobot, youve just brought it up again. who asked you to come on here anyway and be a jury member.

It was still in the air when I responded, you however came back after weeks of that being put to rest & brought it up again.

Let it go, please.

you let it go autobot, youve just brought it up again. who asked you to come on here anyway and be a jury member.

It was still in the air when I responded, you however came back after weeks of that being put to rest & brought it up again.

• Showmasters Admin

Can we PLEASE keep this about Shatner!!!!

If this thread can not continue as a reasonable and adult conversation without the personal comments towards other forum members I'll simply lock it.

This is NOT aimed at any one person, it is a simple "please stop now! to EVERYONE.

And please don't start the, but he/she started it, he/she said, or he/she thinks. I just want it to stop NOW. No need for comment, no need for I told you so's.

Just simply continue the conversation in an adult manner.

Thank you,

Stuart.

Can we PLEASE keep this about Shatner!!!!

If this thread can not continue as a reasonable and adult conversation without the personal comments towards other forum members I'll simply lock it.

This is NOT aimed at any one person, it is a simple "please stop now! to EVERYONE.

And please don't start the, but he/she started it, he/she said, or he/she thinks. I just want it to stop NOW. No need for comment, no need for I told you so's.

Just simply continue the conversation in an adult manner.

Thank you,

Stuart.

thank you too tall.

if shatner returns. what items would one like signed?

Well next weekend I will be getting the first half of a Kirk/Spock photo signed in anticipation of Mr Shatners return.

Then there is always that classic - T.J.Hooker!

If I had it (and some people did at Autographica for Ernest Borgnine), I'd bring Devil's Rain (*edit* or Kingdom of the Spiders!) Classic :YAHOO:

Otherwise too much of a choice (Boston Legal <3)....very much hope he does come back over, look forward to it.

Edited by roxy