Latest Guest Announcement Danny Trejo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many reasons to meet him! Might have to get my copy of Con Air signed though.

Shame we dont have a Grindhouse boxset out over here yet.

really we dont have one yet? i got mine from korea..its a good box set cost me bout £18

before the exchange rate went to hell

Oh brilliant!! This weekend is going to be epic!

Just a enquiry as this is my first LFCC - what is the charge for autographs, if its too much then fear won't have the funds!

Do they charge to have photos with you, if its your own camera?

• Moderators

Usually £15 or £20 per autograph for the bigger guests. A few charge £10 but they're generally minor ones.

Photos at the desk aren't guaranteed - this can depend on busyness, and if there are professional photo shoots etc. You'll be able to see at the end of a queue if there's a sign saying "no photos" etc. But that's something you'll only find out at the event itself. If they are ok with photos at the desk, there is no charge for that.

Usually £15 or £20 per autograph for the bigger guests. A few charge £10 but they're generally minor ones.

Photos at the desk aren't guaranteed - this can depend on busyness, and if there are professional photo shoots etc. You'll be able to see at the end of a queue if there's a sign saying "no photos" etc. But that's something you'll only find out at the event itself. If they are ok with photos at the desk, there is no charge for that.

Thank you so much! I think that will be easier - and its cheaper than previous conventions that I have attended.

Machete is meant to start filming in June, I hope this wont stop him coming to the con.

Thats what i fear Nicky but lets hope that he makes the convention.

I just read about this on aint it cool news - and I thought exactly the same thing. I really hope he can make it. Im already looking forward to meeting him and booking a photoshoot.

Machete is meant to start filming in June, I hope this wont stop him coming to the con.

Thats what i fear Nicky but lets hope that he makes the convention.

I just read about this on aint it cool news - and I thought exactly the same thing. I really hope he can make it. Im already looking forward to meeting him and booking a photoshoot.

So do i, ive been waiting for him such a long time to come to our shores.

katie y no taylor for et2...grrr

err.. because he's a wolf?! and I'm a vampire girl . Always have been, always will be.

Lucien from Underworld is the only werewolf I like (ok.. and Oz/Seth Green). There are exceptions to every rule. All the others can..go jump off a cliff LOL

Edited by katie101

OMG OMG OMG

nearly had a fluffing heart attack when i just read this

he's like the most awesome guy ever

I LOVE YOU SHOWMASTERS

I'm going to get so much signed!

And I think s photoshoot is necessary!

AAAHHHH

The photo shoot is on sale in the online store now. :D