LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Gil Birmingham

Massive Events

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! If his on screen chemistry with Billy Burke is any reflection on how they are in real life then we're in for a fun time!

LOL I hope so! It would be awesome if they get their Q&A talks together too! :clap:

This is a great announcement! Lets hope there is an endless supply of Fish Fry and R beers!! :poki:

woooooo :P

now all we need is rob, jackson and nikki :P

Definitely agree.... maybe Taylor too!! :YAHOO:

Woah another guest announcement! hey this is very cool and I for one who hasn't met any of the cast I am happy to meet ANY of them!

So yes I am VERY happy that Gil Birmingham is coming!! LOL and how fun it is to see the buddies together again hehe. I am sure they got some fun stories to share with their adorable goofy scenes together lol.

And yes Billy Black isn't a minor character in the books either. He does have a significant part in the saga.

Stupid question from me as I dunno too much about Gil Birmingham, is he native american? If so what tribe is he from? I have always been interested in Native Americans so I am just curious :-)-

Stupid question from me as I dunno too much about Gil Birmingham, is he native american? If so what tribe is he from? I have always been interested in Native Americans so I am just curious :-)-

He's mixed heritage - his father is Native American (Comanche) but his mother isn't.

I'm so, so happy he's been announced - Charlie and Billy together!!!!. Plus he was in Into the West, which was fantastic. And he was also in Buffy (in the episode Inca Mummy Girl). Amazing guest.

As far as the "big guests" thing, I'd say Billy plays a pretty big part in the series. And anyway, often my favourite guests at these things have been people who weren't deemed the "biggest" stars.

Thanks for another cool guest Showmasters.

OMG yesssss, thanks for the guest announcment i literally jumped out of my seat when i saw it an did a woooop de wooop kinda noise, lol

Gil is ace!!! omg im so glad!! hes got the best voice ever lol

xxx

And also i want him to re-enact that scene with billy in the street and also do that 'diry' look he gives edward when driving past him LOL

WE LOVE BILLY & GIL

yay

x

Edited by StaciesEclipse

I don't mind if he comes as long as other MAIN actors come.

If they dont, i'll be rather dissappointed.

No disrespect to Gil, I just really want main people

But there's only really two MAIN people isn't there? This is a con for a specific film, there's only ever gonna be so many guests that will attend and there's only so many MAIN cast in the film itself. Having minor characters at a specific film's con is always gonna be expected. Obviously if people are such big fans that they wanna attend the con then surely the supporting cast must interest them too? They are fans arent they? At least you Twilight fans get a Twilight specific con FFS, where else would you rather supporting cast appeared????

I think Gil's good for the con, he no doubt will appear in the sequels and his role will be expanded so its good to get him while SM can. Maybe he'll be too busy in the future.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

Can I just repeat what I said on the first page for those who didn't see:

Let's try and keep the topic about Gil please. We know everyone has different 'wants' for a lineup, but guests can come on and read these topics, so let's make them feel welcome :D

We do have other topics for dream guest lists etc, and if there's a topic you want to make i.e. 'who is main cast' or something, go for it. But it's not really appropriate to have this one descend into that :D

He's mixed heritage - his father is Native American (Comanche) but his mother isn't.

I'm so, so happy he's been announced - Charlie and Billy together!!!!. Plus he was in Into the West, which was fantastic. And he was also in Buffy (in the episode Inca Mummy Girl). Amazing guest.

As far as the "big guests" thing, I'd say Billy plays a pretty big part in the series. And anyway, often my favourite guests at these things have been people who weren't deemed the "biggest" stars.

Thanks for another cool guest Showmasters.

Thanks for answering my question timpe!

I knew I had seen him in something outside Twilight. :-).

I also don't get why ppl are "a tiny bit dissappointed" cos well so far we got 2 guests announced! There is still plenty of time left and I think the "big ones" whoever they may be may be done once the filming schedule for Eclipse is sorted for them. I am happy we got 2 guests already! Don't be dissappointed ppl, I am sure we'll get more cool guests too. I for one am happy for the 2 we got already! I look fwd to hear about their stories about filming Twilight and New moon as I haven't really read that many interviews with them. I am sure Gil got some funny werewolves stories to share hehe. Maybe we get some "info" about the new wolfpack too :-).

And if they are as "goofy" together in person as they were in Twilight it'll be fun! (I love goofy ppl lol, and the interaction between Charlie and Bily was one of my fave funny moments lol. Esp where Bella and Jacob are slightly embarrassed over their behavior when Billy and Jacob came with this stir fry fish dinner to watch a game on the flatscreen lol.

Wow, I can't believe how rude and ungrateful some people on this board are.

HURRAH FOR GIL!! That is a fantastic guest announcement, can't wait to meet him!! Him and Billy Burke together as well is just incredible, perfect for this New Moon con... Thanks to the person who pointed out he was in Buffy as well, I flipping knew I'd seen him somewhere! Thanks to showmasters again for getting Gil, can't wait till October! :YAHOO: