debsmadcat111

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so whos got tickets already?

What number?

How long did you queue for?

I'm Silver 26, and started queuing about 9am with my friend Shar and think it only took abou 20minutes or so!

I'm G17 and I queued from 06.00 - it was worth it!!! :D

Got Gold 40 & 41. Started queueing about 7.10am. Left my girlfriend back in the Ibis. But was completely worth queueing for and my girlfriend is the best, she bought my gold ticket for me since I was skint lol.

Though I was chatting to someone who I'm now looking for. The lady who is going to Brum Symphony Hall to see JB in concert...where are you? lol.

What number?

I'm Silver 26, and started queuing about 9am with my friend Shar and think it only took abou 20minutes or so!

I bought my Silver online yesterday and I didn't cue at all!

What number?

I'm G17 and I queued from 06.00 - it was worth it!!! ;)

And I was after you :WINCE:..

G18/19 :huh:

Started queueing at about 9.00 for maybe half an hour. Got Gold 108. I had a standard ticket for Hub 2 because it was my first real con and I didn't know what to expect, but I had the time of my life and so Gold was definitely in order. ;)

Just bought my ticket online. Went for another standard as I'm not bothered about getting photos with the guests (or autographs actually!). October seems AGES away! Mind you, on the website, it says at the top of the page that the Hub 3 is March 13th-15th!! I wonder if we get a free Tardis ride with our tickets!! ;)

Just bought my ticket online. Went for another standard as I'm not bothered about getting photos with the guests (or autographs actually!). October seems AGES away! Mind you, on the website, it says at the top of the page that the Hub 3 is March 13th-15th!! I wonder if we get a free Tardis ride with our tickets!! :huh:

With DT as the Doctor, I wouldn't get off the ride ;) Actually funny story about that, on the way home train stopped at Birmingham international and I almost got off thinking it was time for Hub 3 and I found out the people who ended up yelling with me was people from DT.com :huh:

I jumped in and out of that line so many times lol. I coulndt confirm getting the days of work untill the Monday so I was into minds about getting them with out knowing I could get them of:)

Ended up just waiting till got home and I think they were about half way sold out when I got mine.

Yup me and my sister were queing for them from 7.30 in the morning, after the queue had grown by about several people!! We both got silver 6 and 7!! Squee! So looking forward to October now, now just gotta do lots of work to pay it off, hehe.