• Law and order
    • Primeval
    • CHARMED
    • Spooks
    • Battlestar Galactica
    • Being Human (on BBC3 Sundays plug)
  2. 2. section 2

• Star Trek
    • Crime Con NCIS/CSI's/and another show ?
    • Smallville
    • Transformers
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Skins
    • Prison Break
    • Without a trace
    • TrueBlood
    • Hot Man Con ie fit guys from TV & Film
    • Fit Girl Con ie hot girls from TV & Film
  3. 3. section 3

• Supernatural
    • James Bond
    • Ugly Betty
    • Dexter
    • House MD
    • Aliens trilogy
    • Burn Notice
    • Horror con all things Horror related
    • Bonekickers
    • Life on mars / Ashes to Ashes
    • LORD OF THE RINGS

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 1 doesn't have anything I'm particularly interested in, so I went with HP.

Section 2 was the toughest but my loyalties are with Smallville. Oh the things I would do for a Smallville con or even just to meet anyone from SV. I wish there would be a SV guest at LFCC. :/ But a crime con would be amazing. NCIS' Michael Weatherly.. :P Or anyone from CSI/NCIS and I'd definitely be there! (And given that the con wouldn't be too far out from London)

Section 3 was between House MD and Ugly Betty for me. I used to watch UB all the time but I just don't keep up anymore. I'm a recent House fan, so I went with house ^^

/rant

Damn! If I could vote again I would vote for Supernatural again. LET ME VOTE AGAIN!! :(:D

Yeah let me vote again too. I want a Supernatural con so much I would vote twice for it. Actually screw that i want a Supernatural con so much i would vote a million times for it if i could.

TV's Terminator TSCC has been terminated.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will not be back for a third season in the U.S., according to EW.com. A source tells the website, "It's done. Everyone has pretty much known for a couple of weeks. Consider it cancelled."

The sci-fi drama, starring Summer Glau and Lena Headey, debuted to much acclaim in January, 2008. The second-season finale aired on Friday. Didnt last long did it?

TV's Terminator TSCC has been terminated.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will not be back for a third season in the U.S., according to EW.com. A source tells the website, "It's done. Everyone has pretty much known for a couple of weeks. Consider it cancelled."

The sci-fi drama, starring Summer Glau and Lena Headey, debuted to much acclaim in January, 2008. The second-season finale aired on Friday. Didnt last long did it?

I can't say I'm surprised, I gave up on it a while ago, plain truth for me was it just wasn't good enough, the storylines meandered, there were too many irritating pointless characters and Shirley Manson is just a terrible actress. Reminded me of Star Trek Enterprise a bit in that it was a nice idea and they got a few elements right but there was just too much wrong with it in the end.

Im not surprised as i know Terminator fans who have watched maybe one or two episodes and only out of curiosity.I dont think the fans of the show should beat themselves up over it as ever since Planet of The Apes there have been misguided tv spin offs from movies.

Even the bbc + itv with their misguided attempts at cashing in on the success of Doctor Who with the woeful Demons and Merlin etc (its Pirates next!) its easy to see that things arent what they used to be for sci fi/fantasy tv.Maybe its because there are just too many of them and with the inevitable success of Terminator Salvation and the forthcoming Star Trek flicks on the big screen maybe the suits will again realise that the money is in the movies not tv shows who after a couple of months mr and mr average bail from when the hype has died down.

Its not all bad news though ASHES TO ASHES and BEING HUMAN are fantastic but i cant see them going past 3 series with their concepts whereas the Doctors regeneration and constantly changing assistants can and will give the show a new lease of life every time that happens which is a good job as the last two specials have been pants.

Seems to me that after looking at the WHAT CONVENTION WOULD YOU LIKE poll that the latest tv fad are the crime dramas which apart from the excellent Dexter its hard to tell as a non fan which one you are watching.....if the sun is shining i take it im watching CSI Miami ?

Edited by Phantom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Sorry, but I don't understand why you keep asking about that?

You've been told a good few times that cons are announced when they're in place, so they're not going to say "yes there'll be one" or something .. it'll just be announced like the rest of the events are.

So please try and accept that, and just be happy if/when it's announced. That's the way it happens, just like with guests.

I voted Greys and House MD. Both med drama's that I love but could easily be combined as one con with ex stars from ER? LOL Yes I am a med drama freak!

I also voted Chuck because I love Chuck any well its my fave show of the moment, before anybody says it I know another company that shall not be named does a joint Chuck con. Doesn't stop a girl wishing for the lovely Zach Levi at a con all of his own! LOL :(

so happy that Crime Con has the most votes* in the entire poll :YAHOO: plenty of lovely hotties for gals and guys to invite from that genre :YAHOO:

*at the time of this post :huh:

surfy sah xx

Well I voted 24/Crime Con and LOTR...but I hope its the Crime Con...simply because you have earn't it by now me thinks :YAHOO: