• Dexter
    • Smallville
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • Skins
  2. 2. section 2

• Bones
    • Supernatural
    • Star Wars
    • Crime Con NCIS/CSI's/and another show ?
    • Chuck
    • Aliens trilogy
    • House MD
  3. 3. section 3

• Twilight
    • Star Trek
    • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    • Lost
    • James Bond
    • Ugly Betty
    • Transformers

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this be replacing the other Manchester event? If so I think it'd be quite cool to keep it in Manchester and up North. Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures for me, they're my fave shows :D

Nope, Northampton most probs. The Manchester event isn't cancelled, just moved dates.

NOTICABLE ABSENCES

FIREFLY- id love a firefly one next year and as i missed it this year dont want to miss the boat

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA- many guess to choose, and a weekend with lucy lawless

SUPERHERO- with so many superhero filsm now (i dont need to list them) would this not work, and keep fans interested. dream line up but unrealistic - jessica alba (fan 4), bruce campbell (technically in all 3 spidy films) and Ian Mckellen. But so many supporting memmbers to choose from.

but buffy and angel will always be the best one in my view, popular with most fans and lots of actors to choose from

NOTICABLE ABSENCES

FIREFLY- id love a firefly one next year and as i missed it this year dont want to miss the boat

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA- many guess to choose, and a weekend with lucy lawless

SUPERHERO- with so many superhero filsm now (i dont need to list them) would this not work, and keep fans interested. dream line up but unrealistic - jessica alba (fan 4), bruce campbell (technically in all 3 spidy films) and Ian Mckellen. But so many supporting memmbers to choose from.

but buffy and angel will always be the best one in my view, popular with most fans and lots of actors to choose from

Firefly was done this year by another company and most of the cast have moved on to other shows. BSG has two companies doing cons for it.

... and the show that does them both has a sort of agreement with SM not to harm each others shows. They stopped doing Buffy ones recently, so thats open for SM (PLEASE!!)... and no one (decent) does Trek cons anymore, so pretty please :blink: Lost already has a show, so I don't get that one...

I hope for either a buffy/angel, lost, smallville, star trek (film and original) or a crime show (including bones, ncis and csi's especially ny :smile:) I think all of those word work on there own or paired with something :D

Voted 24 in teh first section, but probably wouldn't attend an event for ANY shows in that section. Voted Crime con in the second section, though I suspect that it would be unlikely to work, because a lot of crime show fans are not convention goers and voted Lost in the third section, because I enjoyed Lockdown.

I wonder why the specific polls nearly all (Supernatural excepted) concern COP shows. I mean why now and why these specific shows ?

What happened to Lockdown 2 ? I didn't go to Lockdown as I had to make some choices then but I'm still very interested by a Lost con.

What happened to Lockdown 2 ? I didn't go to Lockdown as I had to make some choices then but I'm still very interested by a Lost con.

I want to know that also, I thought it was definitely going to happen but the fact it's in this poll makes it seem uncertain.

i have a question if the crime con is successful (which i think it will be) and they did another one would it be the same shows - bones, ncis, csi or would it change say for example law and order svu, criminal minds and without and trace. cause it would be cool to give them all a chance if the shows works.

Buffy all the way please its been a while since we had a proper con, with dollhouse set to hit here next year wuold be nice to see a whedon con to incorp. all this genius' shows. Would be happy to see any buffy/angel guests love them all.

that is the meanest poll ever Jason! :YAHOO:

how could you make me choose between BONES and CSI!! they are all crime shows they should be in one category!!!!! :YAHOO:

not fussed on any of the other choices really but went with 24 and ST hmm

surfy sah xx

Buffy all the way please its been a while since we had a proper con, with dollhouse set to hit here next year wuold be nice to see a whedon con to incorp. all this genius' shows. Would be happy to see any buffy/angel guests love them all.

Yeah. Buffy & Angel easily won the poll so there is obviously the demand for it.