To The people who organised the shoots

jollygman

I want to say a huge thankyou to the showmasters people, especially to the people who did the photoshoots. i was 3 hours late to the con cause my train was cancelled. i missed my carrie henn and charles dance photo. i went to the people to ask what we could do, i.e thinking i minght get a refund. i was so surprised that they actually asked charles and carrie if they could come back on their coffe breaks to have there pic with me. They both agreed and i got my shots. this has been the best con i have been to, eveyone had an answer to everything i asked and tried their upmost to help me

cheers once again guys,

from the "theres always one" guy

I want to say a huge thankyou to the showmasters people, especially to the people who did the photoshoots. i was 3 hours late to the con cause my train was cancelled. i missed my carrie henn and charles dance photo. i went to the people to ask what we could do, i.e thinking i minght get a refund. i was so surprised that they actually asked charles and carrie if they could come back on their coffe breaks to have there pic with me. They both agreed and i got my shots. this has been the best con i have been to, eveyone had an answer to everything i asked and tried their upmost to help me

cheers once again guys,

I was crewing in that photoshoot area on Sauturday. We're really glad we could,with the kindness of Charles and Carrie, sort things out.. thank you for being so appreciative of our efforts and taking the time to make this post.

Hopefully see you at our next show

Debbie

PS I don't think you quite qualify as "theres always one" guy just yet LOL :D

cheers once again guys,

That is a seriously fantastic thing for them to do! Well done guys - you all went up another notch in my estimation!

cheers once again guys,

That was really nice of them.

I've got to say a big thank you to whoever helped me. I had to get to the SFX stand at 2.00 and the photo session was at 1.50 and I had a red ticket, but the organizer let me go at the front so I could make it in time. Thank you!

I had the Heroes talk and John Hurt's photoshoot at the same time and they allowed me to go in the front of the queue with the Gold Pass holders so I could get my photo done quickly which was really nice.

First time I've a photoshoot done here, (I had to get a pic with Jason Mewes) and have to say it was very well done.

I was told what time I should come to queue up when I ask earlier in the day and it was spot on timing when I came back to queue the guy was calling out that we should now start to queue up.

Thank to everyone who where involve with the photos.

First photo shoots I have done to, was great meeting Christopher Lloyd and Jason Mewes. The photographer did a great job, making sure the photo was good before letting you leave. The card ran out when I had my photo with Christopher, which gave me a few seconds to chat to him.

My only complaint, and I wouldn't really call it a complaint is that it would be nice if there was someone on-site to print off the photo shoots for a quicker turn around. Even if it was a photo company at the back of the show in the no access area printing away, the photos would come back alot quicker. Anyone else agree?

I must add another 'good job' mention to the photoshoot people.

I had my photo with Claudia Black on saturday, but had to leave earlier than usual on a saturday for various reasons (only like an hour or so, and was coming back next day) and my photo wasnt back yet, so I figured as I was coming back sunday, id just pick it up then.

Sunday I waited for ages for the photos to be put back out, and when they finally were...my photo wasnt there! The crew and a pit boss looked everywhere for it and with the photos from sat which were to be sent out incase it had ended up in there somehow (even though I didnt leave any details) but nope, it had vanished. So they kindly arranged for the photo from saturday to be put on the next memory card to be taken for printing, and I had it back in one of the last batches of the day sunday :rolleyes:

Me and Claudia this weekend seemed a disaster lol

I would like to thank everyone doing the photoshoots i was so pleased when i recieved my photos of John Hurt Claudia Black and Christopher Lloyd ,such great people , i was the little bloke with the beard if any one recognised me there. Great day!!

The photos were a little slow to come back on Sunday and I spent 3 hrs wandering around aimlessly waiting for them!

Also and this is partially my fault. I was late getting in a sunday so ran to the photoshoot queue for Christopher Lloyd and also because I'd been up stupidly early to get the bus from Manchester my contacts were slightly glazed - anyway I missed the signs for bag check in and when I got to the front of the queue (after speaking to several crew members along the way) the photographer was abrubt and rude because I had a bag with me which I threw to one side (not slowing anything down).

Anyway he treated me like a naughty schoolboy and had he spoke to me like that anywhere else I might have reacted back. It ruined my photo with Mr Lloyd (which as you know wasn't cheap). He even asked me to report to one of the crew on my way out!! (I didn't).

Apart from that the photos were good - my one with Karen Allen is superb

The photos were a little slow to come back on Sunday and I spent 3 hrs wandering around aimlessly waiting for them!

Actually, some of the photos were very quick to come back towards the end of the day. The ones that were done between 3:45-4 were back by 5:10. That's a little over an hour, and it usually takes about two.

We had one woman cycling to and from Boots about a mile away, so I think she did a remarkable job of keeping up :YAHOO: In fact, she was faster than the printer! LOL :blink:

Edited by Psychosis

Actually, some of the photos were very quick to come back. The ones that were done between 3:45-4 were back by 5:10. That's a little over an hour, and it usually takes about two.

We had one woman cycling to and from Boots about a mile away, so I think she did a remarkable job of keeping up :YAHOO: In fact, she was faster than the printer! LOL :blink:

Oh yeah I know they did the best they could with it being sunday and all but I did get abit bored especially as I think the stalls were overpriced abit and too many selling 10 x 8 photos!!

Plus the fact I'd met all of the guests I wanted to by about 1pm (and I didn't get there till 11:15 and had 2 photoshoots)

Oh yeah I know they did the best they could with it being sunday and all but I did get abit bored especially as I think the stalls were overpriced abit and too many selling 10 x 8 photos!!

Plus the fact I'd met all of the guests I wanted to by about 1pm (and I didn't get there till 11:15 and had 2 photoshoots)

Yeah, I know what you mean. At the last Collectormania I spent half the day wandering around aimlessly while waiting for my photos to come back, lol. It was driving me batty! I knew that they couldn't help it though so I just... resigned myself to wandering aimlessly.

At least at CM you can wander around the shops for abit. I guess I could have gone to the doctor who exhibit but I've already been to the Manchester and Penzance one.

Never mind these things happen

To be honest at LFCC I probably would've gone to one of the tube stations and headed to somewhere with stuff to do, lol.

It'd be great if we could just get a code or something and pick up the photos from a web site. I'm really not that fussed about having them printed out - I only scan them back in again when I get home always - and that's a lossy process when they were taken by a digital camera in the first place!