LFACC - the traditional home of the Hobbit

dufresne

Dominic last time (I think it was him - it was dark).

Elijah in 2006.

Sir William of Boyd the time before.

Sooooo not turning this into a guest suggestion thread (which means it will get moved) but anyone forsee Sean Astin for 2008 ? LFACC is the traditional home of Hobbits for SM events - lets keep it that way !

That's all I have to say on the matter :D

I want all the 4 main Hobbits to attend.

Dom, Lij, Sean and Billy and to then

have a group photoshoot with them

would be like a dream come true!

So what do you think of that idea guys? lol

Oh yessssssss :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

No No NO. bad idea. i remember the last collectormania with all 4 hobbits was complete chaos. when people couldnt get to see the hobbits they went in other peoples queues and everyone got really busy. I only got one autograph (iyari limon) all day on the saturday after a 2 hour queue. I think 2 hobbits maximum for any show.

Hobbit group shot, BIG yes *has a moment* aah lol, that'd be phenomenal.

And Sean's done Colour of Magic recently, so could be a nice Pratchett tie in too :o

• Moderators

Yes, but take into consideration the timing (in relation to the success of the movies), and the fact it was MK so free entry etc.

It certainly wouldn't be as bad at a paid entry event like LFACC.

No No NO. bad idea. i remember the last collectormania with all 4 hobbits was complete chaos. when people couldnt get to see the hobbits they went in other peoples queues and everyone got really busy. I only got one autograph (iyari limon) all day on the saturday after a 2 hour queue. I think 2 hobbits maximum for any show.

Hobbit group shot, BIG yes *has a moment* aah lol, that'd be phenomenal.

And Sean's done Colour of Magic recently, so could be a nice Pratchett tie in too :unsure:

pretty sure it was only 3 hobbits and andy at C4, wasn't it? Billy wasn't there :lol:

All 4 would be brilliant and group shot would be cool :)

Agree with david b due to timing and paid entry it wouldn't be nearly as mental!!

:D