LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Lea Thompson

showmasters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have to get this one not sure yet ;)

I loved Back To The Future, but am a huge fan of Howard The Duck, watched it loads of times when I was a little (ok younger) kid...

When my mum was clearing out the loft, (this was when she was moving house) she found loads of video tapes, and amoungst them, was a tape which had Howard The Duck on it :P Ok so its not in the best of conditions, especially as it was copied from the tv over 10/15 years ago, but it was still watchable :dance:

:pyth:

LLAP :unsure:

Howard The Duck - is available on DVD for the first time in the UK. It goes on sale 18th February. Ideal DVD to get signed by Lea thompson - from what I remember, she was the main actress in it, and my childhood memories of the movie are pretty good!

Howard The Duck - is available on DVD for the first time in the UK. It goes on sale 18th February. Ideal DVD to get signed by Lea thompson - from what I remember, she was the main actress in it, and my childhood memories of the movie are pretty good!

Wow thanks for that, always thought it was one of those films that was never going to make it to DVD, glad I'm wrong.....

:D

LLAP :(

Edited by zebredy