Latest Guest Announcement - Armin Shimmerman

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that Armin Shimmerman will be joining us at The London Film and Comic Con.

Although best known as Quark in Star Trek : Deep Space Nine, Armin was also hugely popular as Principle Snyder in Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

We look forward to welcoming Armin to The London Film and Comic Con.

armin.jpg

i dnt like thiss:( i want matt dallas plisss^^

Please do not insult the guests. If you want a particular guest you can place a request in the Guest Suggestion forum.

Edit - DavidB beat me to it! I was watching DS9 so my post was delayed

Edited by nosfer2

Ha. I remember when Buffy was still on and I was in high school, we had a new headmaster, who looks *EXACTLY* like Armin. My mum went up for parent's evening, and didn't believe me when I said that. He stuck his hand out to greet her to say hello and she burst out laughing.

:hathor: Another sig for my Buffy box set!

Ha. I remember when Buffy was still on and I was in high school, we had a new headmaster, who looks *EXACTLY* like Armin. My mum went up for parent's evening, and didn't believe me when I said that. He stuck his hand out to greet her to say hello and she burst out laughing.

:blink: Another sig for my Buffy box set!

Hahahahaha! That's great!

GREAT GUEST SM, sad to say I can't make it, it's not fair, I'm a HUGE Buffy fan and Armin would be great to meet!

• 2 weeks later...