new Guests for this show

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Tonight we have had a lot of calls from the US from big agents with great guests

Nothing is in stone but there is some big names in playand we are hopeful so stay tuned and we will try to pull of some last minute Showmasters magic :YAHOO:

fingers crossed :rolleyes:

jason :chair:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight we have had a lot of calls from the US from big agents with great guests

Nothing is in stone but there is some big names in playand we are hopeful so stay tuned and we will try to pull of some last minute Showmasters magic :YAHOO:

fingers crossed :rolleyes:

jason :chair:

*beams*

I'm all curious now.

This is great news.. could we possible have Messers Fillion and Baldwin from Firefly and the lovely John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard and Smallville.

I'm sure whoever you get will be great.. can't wait :D

Edited by genesgal

One presumes this is due to the WGA Strike?

Does one?:D

well yeah, we already know Desperate Housewives has gone black and a few other shows were due to follow suit either today or tomorrow so that frees up a lot of actors who aren't really going to be picketing

*Runs around the room like a crazy idiot* :dance:;)

very exciting news cant wait to find out who dont know if the bank balance will feel the same way!!!!

I gave up trying to patch up the relationship with my bank balance a long time ago....nowadays i just accept that it's always going to be a turbulent relatonship LOL so bring it onnnnnnnn :dance::D

This is great news.. could we possible have Messers Fillion and Baldwin from Firefly and the lovely John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard and Smallville.

I'm sure whoever you get will be great.. can't wait :blush:

Adam is definitely still working for a few weeks as I saw him recently. However, Nathan will be available as desperate housewives has shut down in support of the WGA.....

Adam is definitely still working for a few weeks as I saw him recently. However, Nathan will be available as desperate housewives has shut down in support of the WGA.....

Quite a number of shows have closed down, or are in the process of closing down as they need writers on set continuously to keep up to date. Desperate Housewives is one show, along with Grey's Anatomy that initially joined the strike on lunch breaks. The big reason why DH chose to stop filming the episodes already written was because the set was targeted by pickets who wanted to disrupt filming.

Edited by AJ Jones

Greg Grunberg would be nice too

oh any hero would be nice

Quite a number of shows have closed down, or are in the process of closing down as they need writers on set continuously to keep up to date. Desperate Housewives is one show, along with Grey's Anatomy that initially joined the strike on lunch breaks. The big reason why DH chose to stop filming the episodes already written was because the set was targeted by pickets who wanted to disrupt filming.

Which I believe is illegal.

Not to mention completely counter productive, since they now have to pay thousands to re-record the ruined audio in studio, and that's thousands that the writers could've had.