Most Expensive Autographed Items You Own?

Adz931

This topic is very, very similar to 'Most Treasured Autograph'.

However, this topic is different in that I dont want to know your favourite, but something else!?!

I want to know;

'What Is Your Most Expensive Autographed Item?'

Eg, Is It a Princess Diana signature, or is it a Cast Signed Lord Of the Rings Poster??

I just thought it would be a good idea to separate 'Most Favourite/Treasured' & 'Most Expensive' Autographs.

To start off, my most expensive pieces are:

1) A lithograph (No. 007/10) of a scene out of one of the Bond Movies, Signed at a Unicef event in Canada by: Roger Moore, Guy Hamilton, Richard Kiel, Britt Eckland, Nic Raine, Hilary Saltzman and the artist Michele Bell.

2) A Rolled Original Nightmare On Elm Street US One Sheet, Signed by Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp, Amanda Wyss, and soon, Ronee Blakley and Charles Fleischer.

Ad

Edited by Adz931

Mine would have to be a Gene Rodembery one I would think, I paid about £300 a few years ago for it. Had it valued at wound £1500.

Also have a Kim Jong il autograph on a document but am unsure of the value of that but would expect it to be a few k.

Deforest Kelly - about £150

24 Cast signing poster includeing Keifer and Dennis herbert. Again I would expect a bit for that.

Over all I have a few expencive autograph but most are from shows like this, and I hate to say it untill they die they are not worth much more then we paid.

hmmmm

well collectively my james bond poster book (you know the one)

almost the entire cast of live and let die

hanging on for jane seymour and david hedison

in total bout 150 quid but i guess its worth more coz there all together and they all wrote quotes from the movie

on its own

ursula andress cost me 90 quid i think but she wrote underneath the mango tree on one 10x8 and are you looking for shells to on the other

im told thats a rare thing

quite a load in the same vein on the goldfinger page as well

I have a signed 8x10 photo inscribed to be by Robert Redford and Paul Newman

Also - I have a signed One Sheet poster of Dr No and Goldfinger doublebill, signed by Ursula Andress and Honor Blackman

I'd have to go for the Poster being my most treasured item.

I have a signed 8x10 photo inscribed to be by Robert Redford and Paul Newman

Also - I have a signed One Sheet poster of Dr No and Goldfinger doublebill, signed by Ursula Andress and Honor Blackman

I'd have to go for the Poster being my most treasured item.

v nice i have a lot of the original posters 007 unsigned but v valuable most linen backed

also lazenby and rigg signed same photo

roger moore and gloria hendry signed 10x8

lazenby and terence young siged 10x8

the posters are my most treasured

I'm not entirely sure what my most valuable would be. The most expensive to assemble would probably be my "Where No One Has Gone Before" Star Trek book which has been signed by numerous actors from the various series and films.

The other item which I suspect would be quite valuable is a sheet of Liverpool FC autographs my Dad collected in the early 1950s. Some of the names may not be familiar to some on here but the signatures include people like Bob Paisley, Billy Liddel and Albert Stubbins who are no longer with us but still absolute legends at Liverpool.

In terms of most expensive as cost to me it would be my Star Wars original trilogy poster with 52 autographs on it including Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Gary Kurtz, Anthony Daniels etc etc.

Most expensive single signature would probably be David Beckham signed England Shirt.

Probably my framed B&W print of the entire cast of TNG, all signed in silver. It probably cost about £150 all told I would think. I have no idea what it's worth, but I would expect it would be more that that.

The thing is, I don't buy autographs - the only autographs I have are people that I've met. The item above was just a long slog over 3 years picking up autos from all of the cast :) The only exception I've ever made is a picture of Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson, signed by both - but that was for charity.

A letter signed by Charles Dickens,

A photograph signed by Freddie Mercury,

A Star Wars poster signed by 12 main members,

A replica 1966 football shirt signed by 9 of the players,

A photograph from the 1950's or 60's signed by John Mills,

& my favourite: A model of Christopher Lee, marked 007/50, have a look here> http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x279/re...007model001.jpg

mine would either be my lord of the rings book - signed by 36 members of the cast,

or my Narnia Poster signed by 14 cast members,

or my Morcambe and Wise photo that they signed

Or my Marlon Brando signed photo, (who I had the pleasure of meeting)

Or my Man Utd signed shirt by 16 of the team including David Beckham

Or even my lord of the script signed by 58 cast members

Not sure which one!!!

I'm not sure what my most expensive autogrpaher item is, but I know my fiances is a bra signed by Chase Masterson. It cost him well over £100, and with the frame special glass etc he has told me its cost altogher £205... He was a little drunk at the time he got it, and he did have to go on stage to get it which made it worth while for him...

Though it wa a bit much to spend, I don;t think he will ever sell it...

;)

LLAP :P

these are our most expensive, the plate cost about £40 15 years ago and there are 17 autos on it,

the book was a wedding present from my wifes boss who worked with lucas film

dont know how much they are worth but they are priceless to us

DCP_1410.jpg

My hubby's most expensive autograph is from Yuji Naka who invented Sonic the Hedgehog. It's a signed 10th anniversary pack, and only 2 are known to exist as Yuji very rarely signs anything.

Apparently it's worth around £3000 :dance:

I've got a currently unsigned Batman mask that is officially from the set of Batman Begins. IT's worth £250 on its own, but I'm hoping to get it signed by Christian Bale somehow.

I have the actual IDIC pendant worn by Spock (Leonard Nimoy) in the TOS episode 'Is There In Truth No Beauty?'. I won it,more than 10 years ago,in an auction at Universal Studios who were acting as agents for Paramount Studios and it cost £750.I have COA from Universal & Paramount and it is one of a kind

I also have a Bat'leth,used in the DS9 episode 'Blood Oath',and it is signed by the 3 Klingon's - John Colicos, William Campbell & Michael Ansara.Although this is not unique it is still very valuable (and treasured).

these are our most expensive, the plate cost about £40 15 years ago and there are 17 autos on it,

the book was a wedding present from my wifes boss who worked with lucas film

dont know how much they are worth but they are priceless to us

DCP_1410.jpg

I've got the same plate, but I've got 3 one for each of the original films.

cost me £90 for all 3.

you got a deal then they were expensive when they come out, i have the empire one as well but not the jedi one, saw it at collectormania once really cheap but hesitated, went back and it had gone,

this one has a couple of autos from cast members that i have met that have past away now, so that makes it very special to me as i wont be able to meet them again.