Most Expensive Autographed Items You Own?

Adz931

Most treasured signed items are probably both Stargate prints, black border, 'Beware Abydos' and 'Flight of the Fenri'.

A Stargate poster with 50+ autographs on it. (why oh why didn't I start mine while I was carting my friends round the world getting hers signed lol)

Hyperdrive crystal from Stargate ep 'Exodus' (the big blue burnt out one Carter pulls out of the panel) signed by Amanda Tapping and Carmen Argenziano.

Carters black combat shirt from season 2, signed by Amanda.

TER signed by Amanda.

Staff weapon signed by Chris Judge.

Crystal Skull signed by Michael Shanks.

ZAT signed by all 3.

Star Wars limited edition print 'Dagobah' signed by Boris Vallejo.

Signed letter from bank manager saying don't spend any more money.

Edited by Bigusmickus

Probably my framed B&W print of the entire cast of TNG, all signed in silver. It probably cost about £150 all told I would think. I have no idea what it's worth, but I would expect it would be more that that.

The thing is, I don't buy autographs - the only autographs I have are people that I've met. The item above was just a long slog over 3 years picking up autos from all of the cast :) The only exception I've ever made is a picture of Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson, signed by both - but that was for charity.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is taken from http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/TNG1.html website, gives you some idea how much your poster could be worth:

Next

Generation

Cast Photo

As Originally Seen in

Entertainment Weekly

by Jeffery Newbury

Click to Enlarge 24" x 16 "

Lithograph

Open Edition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed by Jeffery Newbury

$45

Total Cast less Michael Dorn

6 Signatures

$995

I now have this poster signed by 8 people (including Newbury), ............ agh just think I was carrying around over £500's worth of poster the other weekend in London!

Lucy

I have a couple of autographs from people who are now no longer with us - Eddie Guerrero and Lois Maxwell, I guess they'd be worth the most...

I also have a Pirates of the Caribbean photo signed

All the best, Orlando Bloom (full signature, yay!)

Best Wishes, Kiera Knightley

Johnny Depp "Cap'n Jack" which I guess is pretty rare, and so might be worth a bit

And a V for Vendetta pic signed

"Remember, remember the fifth of November...

Hugo Weaving" that, again, I guess might be worth something as I think it's quite rare.

I wouldn't sell them though! :D

Probably my framed B&W print of the entire cast of TNG, all signed in silver. It probably cost about £150 all told I would think. I have no idea what it's worth, but I would expect it would be more that that.

The thing is, I don't buy autographs - the only autographs I have are people that I've met. The item above was just a long slog over 3 years picking up autos from all of the cast :) The only exception I've ever made is a picture of Amanda Tapping and Richard Dean Anderson, signed by both - but that was for charity.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is taken from http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/TNG1.html website, gives you some idea how much your poster could be worth:

Next

Generation

Cast Photo

As Originally Seen in

Entertainment Weekly

by Jeffery Newbury

Click to Enlarge 24" x 16 "

Lithograph

Open Edition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signed by Jeffery Newbury

$45

Total Cast less Michael Dorn

6 Signatures

$995

I now have this poster signed by 8 people (including Newbury), ............ agh just think I was carrying around over £500's worth of poster the other weekend in London!

Lucy

Interesting - thanks! I like the way the only cast member who DIDN'T sign it was Michael Dorn - surely one of the easier cast members to get :)