Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate having my picture taken but getting a picture with Adrian and Milo couldnt be missed. But got my picture this morning and Adrian looks like he is drunk. I would love to meet him again and get him to sign it.

Im the same , Im really really camera shy & nervous , When I had mine taken I was convinced that it was going to turn out awful , But luckily it was fine :)

Gav

no theres people been reporting other photos have arrived too.

still no sign of mine here, going to see if my boyfriends has arrived when he gets home from work and if not then will re email as i sent the details for both of them in one email

Edited by fallenwiccan

Got my photos, they're not very good. I had to photoshop some of the shine away and on my boyfriend's photo Adrian was blinking half way through so his eyes are half closed - not what you'd expect for £30 and taken by a 'professional'. But at least they've arrived, so thanks SM for getting them out.

• Moderators

There are people in the UK that still haven't got them, so it's not an overseas thing :smile:

Yes that'd be me lol, frankly I blame my postman! :P

I blame Davey.

Roxy, you hurt your postman .. and the rest of us will go after Davey :chair:

Rox, maybe your postman saw your photo, and thought it was so nice he kept it? :lol: