Photo session images now online for identification

showmasters

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have to be patient although it's very hard to not be worried about pictures we didn't get,the identification has been posted on the forum 2 weeks ago & mostly people emailed Showmasters immediately - I didn't know I'd wait so long to get mine honestly,I hope they'd arrive tomorrow or Saturday fingers crossed.

I've been to a convention in the US the week before LFACC . They've only put up the photo sesion photos up for identification three days after Showmasters put up the LFACC photos, and they specifically say you have to way 2 - 4 weeks for your picture, even within the US.

So actually SM are not doing too badly. :thumbup:

You're not the only one that doesn't have it. There's a fair few people, and I'm not even sure they've all been sent quite yet, so I'd keep waiting.

If Showmasters themselves could just confirm that not all pictures are sent yet, or that the pictures that are going to go abroad were sent out later than the UK-based ones it would make me a lot less worried about the fate of my photograph :thumbup:

I got mine about a week ago and I look AWFUL!!! Honestly I look drunk!

I think I was just about to shut my eyes when they took the photo. But I honestly thought they were meant to check the photo so you actually get your money's worth!!! Oh well

I'll just add it to my collection of:

Dominic monaghan

Hayden panettiere

Ian Somerhalder

Joe Flanigan

Ray Park

And hopefully I'll soon be adding:

Michael Shanks

Greg Grunberg

Chris Judge

Jewel Staite!!!

:D

my pics are up on myspace which you can see in the actor's folder...

www.mysspace.com/paulrockdj

they are just taken from my phone coz ive not got a scanner yet...hayden one isnt developed yet but hopefully this week itll be up as ive nearly used up the camera

I think I was just about to shut my eyes when they took the photo. But I honestly thought they were meant to check the photo so you actually get your money's worth!!! Oh well

I know what you're talking about, I have a few of these shots in my collection as well.

Malcolm does check the photos, but it's really tricky to catch almost closed eyes.

Me too Kelle, still betting my postman's frisbeed it over someone else's front yard lol.

It'll be all worthwhile when it turns up :D

I have your photo lady and you look as fine as ever ;)

You Postman didn't even get to put his/her hands on it LOL - I collected it on Saturday and will give it to you next time I see you!

Well yay :poki: lol, now I know it's in safe hands I'll give my much maligned postie a cookie next time I see him ....he's a nice bloke really :P

Now I really can't wait!

If you're giving out cookies, can I change mine to a nice Krispy Kreme doughnut please as I have your pics safely?

Hi There, I'm new to this board so please bear with me. I've still not received my Milo & Adrian photo. I know some other people haven't got theirs either, so do understand. But what has concerned me is that it seems like the photo's were sent out in the order that they were listed in the forum. If this is the case then people's pictures that were below mine have got theirs, so I'm panicking a bit about the whereabouts of mine. Sorry if this sounds double dutch & any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :hathor:

I have your photo lady and you look as fine as ever :borg:

You Postman didn't even get to put his/her hands on it LOL - I collected it on Saturday and will give it to you next time I see you!

Jola I think you should let us all see it, I'm sure Rox won't mind if you post it here :hathor:

Hi There, I'm new to this board so please bear with me. I've still not received my Milo & Adrian photo. I know some other people haven't got theirs either, so do understand. But what has concerned me is that it seems like the photo's were sent out in the order that they were listed in the forum. If this is the case then people's pictures that were below mine have got theirs, so I'm panicking a bit about the whereabouts of mine. Sorry if this sounds double dutch & any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :thumbup:

If you want to make sure everything is okay just e-mail Showmasters with your details again. :P

E-Mails unfortunately do get lost sometimes.