New Event Announcement - Lockdown

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce that in association with our sister company, Massive Events Ltd, we will be running a 3 day convention for fans of the TV Series Lost! It will be called Lockdown - The Unofficial convention for Lost fans, and will take place on 4th - 6th April 2008. The venue is The Park Inn Hotel, Northampton and Programme Admissions will go on sale on Friday 28th September 2007 at 7pm. As with Heroes, we are really big fans of the show ourselves and could think of nothing better than running a convention where we could hang out and party not only with the stars of the show, but also with fellow fans!

The details for the convention are as follows :

FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT :

HENRY IAN CUSICK - Desmond

cusick.jpg

EVENT DETAILS :

Friday 4th - Sunday 6th April 2008.

Venue TBC – The Park Inn Hotel, Northampton

Events to include : Opening and closing ceremonies, exclusive cocktail party, autograph sessions, professional photoshoot sessions, 3 themed parties, guest talks and panels, quiz, souvenir programme, dealers room, exclusive convention badges (6 to collect) and more!!

TICKET DETAILS :

STANDARD ADULT PROGRAMME ADMISSION - £78 plus £2 p+p

STANDARD CHILD PROGRAMME ADMISSION - £39 plus £2 p+p (Under 16s only)

(Children under 7 years old are free)

Includes : Exclusive convention souvenir programme, exclusive convention badge, entry to all guest talks, a free autograph from each guest on a personal item, 2 parties, Saturday night quiz and access to the dealers room.

Plus : The first 100 standard programme admissions sold will gain priority seating just behind the gold ticket holders at all guest talks.

GOLD PROGRAMME ADMISSION - £195 plus £2 p+p

(Limited to 100 programmes)

Includes : Exclusive Cocktail party with the guests on Friday evening, free entry to all professional photo shoots where you will get priority queueing, reserved priority seating for the guest talks, exclusive convention t-shirt and convention goodie bag, PLUS everything that is included in the standard ticket.

PHOTOSHOOT TICKETS – Henry Ian Cusick £15

Programme Admissions will be on sale in the online shop from 7pm on Friday 28th September 2007

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3.sf/...Store3.Shop1990

We hope that you are as excited about this event as we are! It will be a fantastic opportunity to meet and party with guests and fans of what has been one the hottest shows on tv for the past 3 years! We will have more guest announcements to come very soon!

Thanks

Mark and Jason

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got no words. None. Anyone who knows me will know what happened when I found this out.

Desmond. BLOODY HELL. :chair: How am I going to cope with meeting the man behind the most awesome TV character EVER? Yes, I'm a fan. And now I'm kind of talking to myself, because I'm slightly hysterical... *dead*

I LOVE YOU SHOWMASTERS. :chair:

I'm officially looking after you there Becky, making sure you don't:

1. Faint.

2. Try to kidnap him.

3. Go anywhere near him when drunk.

:P

Hahaha, "bleeeurgh I LOVE you brother" *hic*

Fainting is very likely. Really, that will happen. I wouldn't kidnap him. :(:P

OMG...that's fantastic...but damn, you're trying to bankrupt me arent you Mark and Jason :wub:

Thanks for putting the tickets on sale AFTER LFCC so there's a bit of time to recuperate. Putting it the first week of October would have been better though (after payday) but I guess we can't have everything.