Guest cancellation - Zachary Quinto

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the logical choice would be to have the guy plays her dad...whatever his name is.

that way i can get them to sign the picture i draw...

/cough-cough...

Jack Coleman has confirmed that he will be in London that weekend for the Heroes World Tour so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him too!

Sadly, Masi Oka won't be able to attend LFCC as he has been confirmed to be in Singapore that weekend, together with Ali Larter, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Greg Grunberg and Tim Kring.

That's really too bad :P I mean we've all known this could happen because of the Heroes World Tour, but there was still that hope.... Especially since the price for his autograph got released only two days ago.

As for a replacement, will there not be 4 Heroes actors coming to London for the World Tour anyway? So far they've only confirmed Hayden Panettiere and Jack Coleman, but it'd be great if you guys are able to get all 4.

Ali Larter, Greg Grunberg, Masi Oka, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Tim Kring are unfortunately confirmed for Asia, so I am personally hoping for Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventimiglia and/or Santiago Cabrera :)

Edited by Zarina

• Moderators

The only problem with all this World Tour stuff is that presumably they're here for a reason, and have other stuff to do, so it can't be as simple as attending LFACC - it's a promotional tour, so there'll be OTHER promotion to do.

SMs are trying to work out something, but it can't be as simple as "ok they're in London so they can come". Maybe for the Sunday, but the Saturday could be trickier.

SMs are trying to work out something, but it can't be as simple as "ok they're in London so they can come".

Haha yes I'm always amazed at how people think it's easy to organize such an event : "hey guys,

they're around here, just call them, buy them a dinner and they'll come to your event" :smile:

• Moderators

Haha yes I'm always amazed at how people think it's easy to organize such an event : "hey guys,

they're around here, just call them, buy them a dinner and they'll come to your event" :smile:

Well you know when Live Earth was on, I had Keifer Sutherland and Dennis Hopper round for tea because they were in London :P

It's sad news about Zachary but I hope to meet him at another SM event in the near future.

Out of curiosity, where is everyone reading about which cast memebers are coming to London? I know we can't post about other events so would be grateful if someone can PM me with any links. ;)