Guest cancellation - Zachary Quinto

• Showmasters Admin

We have had news that Zachary Quinto will no longer be able to attend LFCC due to the rescheduling of the Heroes promotional tour.

It was previously expected to still be possible but after the cancellation of the Mexican leg of the tour it was decided that a Canadian leg would be added instead which will conflict with LFCC. Zachary was looking forward to attending the show and we are now discussing to see which show he can attend later this year.

This does not affect Hayden's appearance, and she is still scheduled to attend.

We are also working on a replacement guest for LFCC from Heroes.

We hope you understand that this sometimes happens but you will all get the chance to meet Zachary soon at another one of our shows.

Jason

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's disappointing :smile: Thanks for letting us know though. I really hope you manage to drag one of the others over! What's the likelihood of getting a cast member at least equal?

Edited by Psychosis

Aw man that sucks so much :smile: I was really, really looking forward to meeting him.

I hope you can get a nice replacement - maybe Milo Ventimiglia, Greg Grunberg, Adrian Pasdar or Sendhil Ramamurthy, that would soothe the ache of having to miss out on Zachary wonderfully.

Damn. I was hoping he'd still be able to make it, though to be honest I figured it was a long shot. Jack Coleman is going to be in London that weekend, so if he's up for it, you'd probably be able to get him to attend alongside Hayden.

Ali Larter, sorry to say, is going to be in Asia at the time, as well as Masi Oka, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Greg Grunberg. No idea about the rest yet, but personally I would love to see Adrian Pasdar and/or Milo Ventimiglia.

At least you're trying to get him over for another event.

As I sadly wasn't able to attend LFACC, but I am attending C12 and Gmex, a little light bulb of hope has sparked on in my brain, and I'll wait with baited breath to see if he is announced for either of those!

I'm sorry for everyone who was looking forward to meeting him in London :YAHOO:

Think of it this way- a promotional tour means spreading the word, which means more ratings, which means more seasons, which means the show runs for longer and thus Heroes guests at cons runs for longer! Yay! :)