IMPORTANT INFORMATION: DATE CHANGE - 1st and 2nd Sept

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we found out today that there is a problem with our dates at Earls Court, so to accomodate this we have changed the date back a week to Sat 1st and Sun 2nd Sept.

We are in contact with the guests and are rescheduling their appearances as we speak, and happily it looks as though there won't be any problems with this. And of course we will keep you up to date with any changes if they happen.

I know that this is still many months away but we thought we would let you know as soon as possible as we know many of you have to arrange time off work, book hotels and flights, etc, and the more notice we can give you the easier it should be to change.

We apologise for this unforeseeable change. Unfortunately unexpected disruptions do sometimes occur despite the best laid plans but we do our best to make any changes a painless as possible.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These things are always not good to hear, but so long as :

Hayden is still attending and doing a photoshoot??? ( he hopes )

Madds Mikkelson and Zachary Quinto are still due to appear

Patrick Stewart ( any chance of a photoshoot?)

Then I'll be happy!!

Of course it's going to make life interesting having the Glasgow event the weekend before now... I'll really need to work out some sort of saving plan for these 2 events in a row, and then C12 to follow...

Nice :dance:..

Already booked my flight for the weekend of 8-9 September :dance:.

I also already have flight & hotel arragments for the original dates...

and I'm not sure they will let me change the holiday dated at work...

I'll need to check and see what can be changed :YAHOO:

Will I be able to cancel the golden programme tickets in case I won't be able to attend due to this change?

4 less autos for me this time as no refund on plane ticket, but in a way its 1 week sooner.

I'm curious as to why a problem with dates occurred though, as this date had been publicised for a right few months, another case of double booking or being bumped for another event?

I was so pleased last week when I booked my flights for £33 all in. Went to Ryanair's website just now, and to change the flights back a week will cost an EXTRA £64 !!

So I'll just make a fresh booking for the new dates - £38 all in. Don't get me started on budget airlines :smile:

Sadly, the new dates mean I can only attend on the Sunday (and messes up my plans to combine the event with the Prince concert I'm going to on the 12th and spending a few days in London) so I hope the guests I want to see are there on the Sunday.

Patrick Stewart ( any chance of a photoshoot?)
Photoshoot with a guests this calibre is very unlikely, they'll be too many people wanted a sig already and having a photoshoot would mean some sig hunters would have to miss meeting him Most of the money comes from the sigs so that's where he'll stay...though I think it is up to him.

Already booked my flight for the weekend of 8-9 September :D.
Sorry to everyone who booed fliaghts already. I never book my fliaghts or book holiday from work till about one month before for this exact reason. Better safe than sorry, even if it would have been cheaper to get it early, I still feel safer.

i wanna know if Bill Nighy is still going
Maybe that was him on the phone when Andrea had to take the call when she couldnt post this new date announcment earlier. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1083998

:smile:

Edited by nicky

This might work for me - the original dates were slap bang in the middle of my honeymoon. I get married on the 1st Sept so MIGHT get over to Earls Court on the Sunday!!! -

I live 30mins from London so might be ok and my other half was GUTTED to be missing the Heroes cast and Patrick Stewart