IMPORTANT INFORMATION: DATE CHANGE - 1st and 2nd Sept

Ibis hotel musnt like me, cus it wont let me cancel the old date i booked, will have to call them tomorrow.

I have had no problem to change my reservation in the Ibis hotel near the convention. I have used the website , I have put my code of confirmation and I have changed my reservation.

But if Brent doesn't come, I will cancel the reservation definitely.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibis hotel musnt like me, cus it wont let me cancel the old date i booked, will have to call them tomorrow.

I have had no problem to change my reservation in the Ibis hotel near the convention. I have used the website , I have put my code of confirmation and I have changed my reservation.

Cool, when you could change your reservation of your hotel. But cancel your reservation definitely because of Brent, if he doesn't come to this convention? Okay I understand your intentions and I am not so happy as well about the fact, that Brent might not come to London, but I wouldn't cancel my reservation! Then there is Patrick Stewart for example, a very interesting guest or Diane Muldaur. That are also guest's where I am interested in.

Alright there could be the bitter sweet thought of Brent at the weekend but although, I will travel to London. :wub:

Edited by princessofthedarkness

Cool, when you could change your reservation of your hotel. But cancel your reservation definitely because of Brent, if he doesn't come to this convention? Okay I understand your intentions and I am not so happy as well about the fact, that Brent might not come to London, but I wouldn't cancel my reservation! Then is Patrick Stewart for example, a very interesting guest or Diane Muldaur. That are also guest's where I am interested in.

Alright there could be the bitter sweet thought of Brent at the weekend but although, I will travel to London. :wub:

I like ONLY Brent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been already 2 times in England and now I would like to go there only if there is Brent

Edited by chiara72

I have been already 2 times in England and now I would like to go there only if there is Brent!

Wow... Don't punish me! I understand you completely and I know it good enough, what Brent means to you.

But... like I said, there are another interesting guest's for me and a good friend of mine will guide me in London, therefore I will have a great weekend in London. And yea folks, I will miss Brent, cuz he's my hero. And would I meet him, I believe I would break down or I would forget, that I am able to speak English with the people there. :thumbup:

Ibis hotel musnt like me, cus it wont let me cancel the old date i booked,

Hotels dont charge you till you arrive on the day, until then they only take a booking fee. What have you done thats differnt, this is the norm for hotels.:thumbup:

I have been already 2 times in England and now I would like to go there only if there is Brent!

:thumbup::D

Wow... Don't punish me! I understand you completely and I know it good enough, what Brent means to you.

But... like I said, there are another interesting guest's for me and a good friend of mine will guide me in London, therefore I will have a great weekend in London. And yea folks, I will miss Brent, cuz he's my hero. And would I meet him, I believe I would break down or I would forget, that I am able to speak English with the people there. :D

sorry, my emoticons are not referred to you, but against these unlucky events that fall on our heads.

I approve your desire to see London, this is in fact a beautiful city, but I cannot allow me a trip only for Picard or the doctor Pulanski. If I will return in England, it will be for a great star as Brent!

today I have read that Data is included in the Robot Hall of Fame! This character is unique! Picard, indeed, is a very normal person in my opinion. For example, I was last year in Las Vegas, but I couldn't see Brent for another unlucky motives and I felt completely alone. :D

sorry, my emoticons are not referred to you, but against these unlucky events that fall on our heads.

I approve your desire to see London, this is in fact a beautiful city, but I cannot allow me a trip only for Picard or the doctor Pulanski. If I will return in England, it will be for a great star as Brent!

today I have read that Data is included in the Robot Hall of Fame! This character is unique! Picard, indeed, is a very normal person in my opinion. For example, I was last year in Las Vegas, but I couldn't see Brent for another unlucky motives and I felt completely alone. :thumbup:

Yea it's okay I can understand your emotions! Brent is a very sweet guy and he means a lot for me. Believe me, if I can I would do anything for him. But I can't and all what I have is my hope, to meet him on one day, if he'll doesn't appear in September in London.

And I'll be ever a fan of him. If he'll cancel his appearance, is this not a reason for me not to be a fan of him anymore. I would accept his decision, even if it would hurt me in my heart. :D

Ibis hotel musnt like me, cus it wont let me cancel the old date i booked,

Hotels dont charge you till you arrive on the day, until then they only take a booking fee. What have you done thats differnt, this is the norm for hotels.:headscratch:

Not always. Quite often they take a large deposit or even the whole thing. My hotel took the full 150 the day before they announced the change.

It always depends on the rate you book. Quite often the cheap rates require a deposit or even full payment in advance.

The Ibis doesn't charge prior to arrival though according to their terms and conditions.

You need all dates right for an online cancellation with the Ibis, Charisma. I had the wrong date of arrival entered by mistak, hence it wouldn't let me cancel online at first.

Hi,

I really hope the change of date will not effect the guest list.

However, would it not be worth removing all the unconfirmed guests from londonfilmandcomiccon.com

untill they do?:thumbup:

Keep up the good work showmasters

I'm sure you would rather this wouldn't happen. :thumbup:

Am i right that this show in in Earls Court 1? Has it always been in Earls court one becuase i am sure the last one i went to LFCC3 was in Earls Court 2.

Has the show been moved next door?

Edited by lee_c00per

• Showmasters Admin

It is in Earls Court 1, I've checked with SM.

Yes it has been confirmed. It was when everything was being finalised that the mistake over the dates was noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

Showmasters have said that the only guest affected by the date change was Brent Spiner.

I assume the guests knew about something important as filming dates two weeks ago. :jason: Plus the Heroes cast is pretty huge, so it shouldn't be a problem if two or three actors request a few days off.

I'm paranoid now. :D

I hope the 'Heroes' guests are still comming as i found out today that they are starting to film season 2 this July.

I will be gutted if the can't go. That goes for the 3 going to C12 too

Actually they started filming season 2 yesterday, we already have set pictures of Hayden. But like someone said, the cast is huge so a few days shouldn't be a problem!

I'm actually very happy about the date change. Now LFCC is during school holiday... :YAHOO:

And it saved my some pounds at the IBIS hotel :dance:

I found an even better reason: Now I can attend the Prince concert on Saturday :YAHOO: