"we're waiting for Jody's bump to emerge"

theoden_of_rohan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funnily enough I know we were undecided on a girls name and I remember arguing at 2am (after just giving birth) with my choice and his choice. Needless to say - his choice won.

I think the best thing to do is have a couple of names and once little one has arrived you'll know what name fits.

To be honest I can't see Georgia being called Phoebe now..... the name just doesn't suit! LOL. <_<

And as for the giving birth thing - Raspberry Leaf Tea if I remember rightly, is supposed to help start labour, as does a hot curry, and sex.......

The Baby Centre Website is a pretty good site for ideas ^_^

we're tryin everything to bring this birth on; the beggar just dont wanna budge!!!!! I did actualy suggest Emily; but Matt said no  :firedevil: ; i think so far he has decided on Jack or Alice and im not too keen on either!!!!

904102[/snapback]

Ooh, I like the name Jack! :angry:

I also like Sam, Oscar, Charlie, Reese, Theo, Harry...etc...for a boy!

For a girl I quite like Isla, Jasmine, Lauren...etc...

(Sorry, my mind has gone blank) :huh:

we're tryin everything to bring this birth on; the beggar just dont wanna budge!!!!! I did actualy suggest Emily; but Matt said no  :rolleyes: ; i think so far he has decided on Jack or Alice and im not too keen on either!!!!

904102[/snapback]

I was gonna be called Alice.

You should have it down to Emily and Alice, and then decide if she looks like me or not -_- Jack's a good name for a boy, but if you don't like it then don't go for it :D How about Archie :lol: Patrick..erm..can't think of any others!

hey jody! cool to see you, hope you, bump n matt are ok! :P

if I have a son, his name will be JACK :lol:

for a girl, erm, I have no REAL opinions long as the name isn't hard to spell or has variations like "Serah" "Sarah" "Sara" etc tec (grrr) and isn't some one I know!!!

Luv sah xx

ps-hope you have a wicked Christmas and that you get Christmas Dinner! :rolleyes:

hmmm

Boy:  Karl, Lee, Daniel (Danny) or Ben

Girl: Keira, Sophie, Colby

if you like Emily  why not do it like Lost's emily...Emilie

904300[/snapback]

I'm a Keira :D Except its spelt Ciarae....but pronounced the exact same. Ciara is the Irish spelling Kiera is the English and Ciarae is just my mothers freaky version.

KIWI :D

hmmmmmmmmmm, not a bad idea; still not sure what matt will say!!!!

904319[/snapback]

Have you had it yet?????? How are the tests going? Sorry I'm far too tired to read through all the posts.

904557[/snapback]

consultant was ill so have to go back this weds; BP was so high they had to take 3 readings and average them so i spent 4hours in hospital on friday; other than that i just have feet the size of rugby balls and am knackered!!!!

what you need to do for your first born, is offer them a birthday in june sort of time so that they can celebrate, coz having birthday this close to christmas just wont be fair, and will cost you so much more.

A