"we're waiting for Jody's bump to emerge"

theoden_of_rohan

unfortunately not; but the baby dropped significantly lower on friday night and so i spend most of my time rushing for the loo!!!!

merry christmas guys and gals!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

906945[/snapback]

Oooohhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhh

*Gets the hot water and the towells ready!* :unsure:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately not; but the baby dropped significantly lower on friday night and so i spend most of my time rushing for the loo!!!!

merry christmas guys and gals!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

906945[/snapback]

OOOOOHhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Its getting close then.

Ooohhhh excitment.

You will be able to see your feet again soon.

Jody, your baby is taking the michael now LOL.

Hm *pokes bump* oi sprog get bum out of tummy or I'll poke some more, your missing the snow damn it, you might not ever see snow again, ok slight exaggeration. I reckon the baby will come on FRIDAY!!!!!!!

C'mon Jody  :blush:

I am actually extremely excited about this wee sprog :D Can't wait to meet him/her :o

*sits by phone waiting for news*

907277[/snapback]

hee hee; Two things:

1. Contractions hurt, even early on

and

2. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I'm still waiting for matt to get out of bed and get ready coz me and the baby are ready to go to hospital now!!!!!!!!!!!

(for those of you who understand; 30seconds every 4-5 minutes now; i hope this doesn't go on for days like my mum's did!!!)

C'mon Jody  :blush:

I am actually extremely excited about this wee sprog :D Can't wait to meet him/her :o

*sits by phone waiting for news*

907277[/snapback]

hee hee; Two things:

and

2. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I'm still waiting for matt to get out of bed and get ready coz me and the baby are ready to go to hospital now!!!!!!!!!!!

(for those of you who understand; 30seconds every 4-5 minutes now; i hope this doesn't go on for days like my mum's did!!!)

907291[/snapback]

Hope it goes well

hee hee; Two things:

Don't they just :wub:

and

2. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I still say that :P

I'm still waiting for matt to get out of bed and get ready coz me and the baby are ready to go to hospital now!!!!!!!!!!! (for those of you who understand; 30seconds every 4-5 minutes now; i hope this doesn't go on for days like my mum's did!!!)

YAAAAAAAYYYYY

Thinking of you babe every step of the way. Have as much pain relief as you can, your dignity goes out of the window and life will never be the same again! But you will be truly blessed with a miracle.

Keeping everything crossed that the birth itself will be a quick one and goes smoothly. :blink:

hee hee; Two things:

Don't they just :P

and

2. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

I still say that ;)

I'm still waiting for matt to get out of bed and get ready coz me and the baby are ready to go to hospital now!!!!!!!!!!! (for those of you who understand; 30seconds every 4-5 minutes now; i hope this doesn't go on for days like my mum's did!!!)

YAAAAAAAYYYYY

Thinking of you babe every step of the way. Have as much pain relief as you can, your dignity goes out of the window and life will never be the same again! But you will be truly blessed with a miracle.

Keeping everything crossed that the birth itself will be a quick one and goes smoothly. :blink:

907309[/snapback]

:wub: