"we're waiting for Jody's bump to emerge"

theoden_of_rohan

C'mon Jody  :wub:

I am actually extremely excited about this wee sprog :D Can't wait to meet him/her ;)

*sits by phone waiting for news*

907277[/snapback]

hee hee; Two things:

1. Contractions hurt, even early on

and

2. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I'm still waiting for matt to get out of bed and get ready coz me and the baby are ready to go to hospital now!!!!!!!!!!!

(for those of you who understand; 30seconds every 4-5 minutes now; i hope this doesn't go on for days like my mum's did!!!)

907291[/snapback]

The BUMP is coming!!!!! Good luck Jody - hope it runs smoothly (well, as smooth as a birth can go! :blink: )

:P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Jody  :wub:

I am actually extremely excited about this wee sprog :D Can't wait to meet him/her ;)

907277[/snapback]

hee hee; Two things:

and

2. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I'm still waiting for matt to get out of bed and get ready coz me and the baby are ready to go to hospital now!!!!!!!!!!!

(for those of you who understand; 30seconds every 4-5 minutes now; i hope this doesn't go on for days like my mum's did!!!)

907291[/snapback]

The BUMP is coming!!!!! Good luck Jody - hope it runs smoothly (well, as smooth as a birth can go! :blink: )

:P

907318[/snapback]

Hope it all goes well... ;)

A

C'mon Jody  :blink:

I am actually extremely excited about this wee sprog :P Can't wait to meet him/her :wub:

907277[/snapback]

hee hee; Two things:

and

907291[/snapback]

Bloody hell girl, I should sincerely hope you are in hospital by now, otherwise forget having a hospital birth squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Any news yet??? Oh god I hope she's not going to do what I did with Nathan and have a stop/start labour!!

Not neccesariyl, first ones are always a bugger, my first one didn't catapult out until after 23 hours of giving me grief. Mind you though them drugs I was given was well wicked!!!!.

If she is well and truly in labour it could happen any time from now onwards, also it depends on who.when they let know so the happy news can be posted.

Ooooo gets all excited now.

JODY PUSH GIRL PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not neccesariyl, first ones are always a bugger, my first one didn't catapult out until after 23 hours of giving me grief.  Mind you though them drugs I was given was well wicked!!!!.

Yup tell me about it - I was in labour for around 55 hours with my one. Went into labour and hospital on the Monday evening and she was eventually born by emergency c-section early hours Thursday morning.

Never, ever again.......... no sir!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK sod that for a barrel of laughs!!!

Second one was much better, two hour from start to finish. Other half only just got into hospital in time. There wasn't even time for and drugs, but it was by far the best labour and of the memories afterwards *loves*.

Still don't want another baby though.

JODY 'N' Bump get a flippin move on!!! I expect to see a nice post tomorrow letting us know its here, otherwise I'm gonna sulk LOL.

*goes back to eating galaxy bar, yes I know its early in the morning but I'm bloody well starving!!!!