So will you be going?

Too Tall

141 members have voted

1. 1. So will you be going?

• Definitely, you can't stop me.
    • Probably, if my friends go.
    • Maybe, if they announce more guests I want.
    • Unlikely.
    • Not a chance.

As it stands, no. 4 repeat guests and Michael Shanks don't intrest me. (Is this Shanks' first SM event? I know he's been advertised before, but I can't remember if he actually turned up?)

I think it is is first sm event.....he had to pull out of c7 along with chris judge due to filming...speaking of which..any chance of having chris too?? pretty please!

if there's any chance of having another SG dude to hang out with Chris, I hope it's Amanda as we have had Chris before! (LFaCC2 - for everyone else's ref) and also Amanda technically owes an appearence as she had to cancell c6 :P but hey! wouldn't say no to all 3 :D

surfy sah xx

ps-forgot to add on last post, I voted for the yes definately one :P

Sorry, can't see her wanting to bring a baby across the Atlantic....

plus i was asking for chris so we get the michael and chris double act

and why not?! Amanda is coming to London in October for another event...

the double act would be good :P

but would still like to have some one we have not had before, it's always good to see new people :firedevil:

maybe should just be greedy for once and hope we get all 3 of them!!! :P it COULD work! CJ technically owes an appearence too for having to cancell c7 with MS ;)

anyyyyyways maybe we should get back on topic...

wahoooo for manchester! not that it's closer for me than MK or London :P

surfy sah xx

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, too far to go from Romford, would take me 4 hours on a train from Euston so about 5 hours travelling time I'd need....both ways....so I think I'm going to sit this one out.

If David Boreanaz, Kiefer Sutherland or ANY CSI GUESTS get announced I'll probably cry.

KIWI :rolleyes:

Nope, too far to go from Romford, would take me 4 hours on a train from Euston so about 5 hours travelling time I'd need....both ways....

How will it take you 4 hours to get to Manchester from Euston?

It's only three hours from there to Blackpool and that's further. :D

Plus if you book your train ticket well in advance you get it quite cheaply. I've only paid £32 return for my Blackpool one. :unsure:

Nope, too far to go from Romford, would take me 4 hours on a train from Euston so about 5 hours travelling time I'd need....both ways....

How will it take you 4 hours to get to Manchester from Euston?

It's only three hours from there to Blackpool and that's further. :lol:

Plus if you book your train ticket well in advance you get it quite cheaply. I've only paid ?32 return for my Blackpool one. B)

845085[/snapback]

i think form euston there are a couple of changes with longish waits which increases the time i briefly looked into it going from northampton and decided id be better off driving!

I am going because i wanna meet Danny John Jules, M.Shanks and John Rhys Davies. I just need to sort out transport, so far i have found out I can get a train but it stops at Birmingham and then i have to get another train to Manchester then the tram to the event.

Edited by BluebizzieB

I wont because I cant stand northerners, especially Mancs!

847639[/snapback]

I can't stand them either which is why I live in Manchester ... they say what doesn't kill us makes us stronger :blink: Then again I live in South Manchester and there aren't that many mancs in comparison to all the students.

:pyth: For some reason they have decided to clash this event with another charity event that has been going for the last 12 years, so I will definately NOT be going.

846589[/snapback]

Yep thats the same reason why Im not going, as I said before its events like this that get to me....Don't get me wrong, I love going to Showmasters events, but I bet the only reason they picked that particular weekend was because they knew another event was on at the same time just in a different part of the country. (Ok so it may not be the reason but its not a bad guess)

Hope you guys that are going have a good time though.

I am definately going!

I'm sorry to those who know of another event running that weekend! But it is news to me, so don't get on at showmasters, because unlike the perfect people you all are they can make mistakes and NOT KNOW ALL!!!!!

Nobody is perfect! (apparently!)

Maybe they did know about it or maybe they DIDN'T, but the fact is they have done this event to get guests at a certain time of year (when they are not filming!) if you are not going that is up to you, but don't get on at showmasters they are trying their best to do an event and get guests WE want to meet!

I am happy even if you are not!

Thank you showmasters you have my support!

Mighty Mo

Im new to the forums and really only come to browes and see wats been posted by others and wat cool guessed announcements there may have been oh and EDIT think this was wat those other people might have been talkin about :frankie:

sees ya later guys

Edited by Too Tall