OK Guys - thoughts on the guest announcements?

MikeDonovan

How do you feel about the announcements today?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the announcements today?

• I AM ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC!!!!
    • Yeah, feel pretty good about them all told
    • Neither here nor there
    • Not really very impressed / not relevant to me
    • I am bitterly dissapointed

Dude 90% of the guests f***ing suck. GMEX already has a far better lineup

I totally agree with you Dom. I only want to meet Robert Englund and maybe Michael Carter and I was expecting some big guest announcements or some I was interested in but I was very disappointed. Who are the main guests going to be then at C8?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude 90% of the guests f***ing suck. GMEX already has a far better lineup

I totally agree with you Dom. I only want to meet Robert Englund and maybe Michael Carter and I was expecting some big guest announcements or some I was interested in but I was very disappointed. Who are the main guests going to be then at C8?

Well, the biggest guest at C8 to be honest is probably Lee Majors. I was hoping for some big announcements too - don't forget that we now have, what, 7 weeks to go?

I'd say my usual "go team go!", but with Eastenders and Baywatch, I'd like to say that our waters are infested... :blush: Lolz! No offence intenders to fans, of course...:rolleyes::lol:

Anyways, go team go! Hehe. Red Dwarf and Farscape all the way, baby! :P

Dude 90% of the guests f***ing suck. GMEX already has a far better lineup :rolleyes:

I don;t agree with that.... of the 5 guests at G Mex, at LEAST 4 of them have appeared at least once before in MK.... (Not sure about Micahel Shanks... I know he's been advertised a few times, but I can't remember if he's ever turned up?)

Dude 90% of the guests f***ing suck. GMEX already has a far better lineup :rolleyes:

I don;t agree with that.... of the 5 guests at G Mex, at LEAST 4 of them have appeared at least once before in MK.... (Not sure about Micahel Shanks... I know he's been advertised a few times, but I can't remember if he's ever turned up?)

Yeah they have and they are still far better quality than the guests just announced

i've just realised i'm spending in the region of £300 - £400 to meet 4 guests. This isn't good.

Dirty Den??????????????????????????????????????????/

On who? Is that even worth while?

Andy Hallet, Julie Benz, Wayne Pygram and Chris Barrie i wouldn't og but i've already booked the hotel thinking that there would be ebtter guests announced and its non-refundable.

Even thought he only one at Manchester i've not met is Micheal Shanks it outstrips C8 by miles and i haven't met any of the above

• Showmasters Admin
i've just realised i'm spending in the region of £300 - £400 to meet 4 guests. This isn't good.

Andy Hallet, Julie Benz, Wayne Pygram and Chris Barrie i wouldn't og but i've already booked the hotel thinking that there would be ebtter guests announced and its non-refundable.

Even thought he only one at Manchester i've not met is Micheal Shanks it outstrips C8 by miles and i haven't met any of the above

As Dom said sell it.

What days is it for? What hotel and how much?

There will be people on here that will want it, esp if it's one of the central one.

I hope there are more guests to be added, a bit disappointed to say the least with the line-up.I had already booked time off work but at present hardly seems worth it. The only one happy in our family at present is my husband who cant wait to drool over erika eleniak(cake scene in under seige is one of his all time favourites).

WHERE ARE ALL THE LORD OF THE RING STARS????????????????????????????????????

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

As Dom said sell it.

What days is it for? What hotel and how much?

There will be people on here that will want it, esp if it's one of the central one.

My mate Maeg(urwen) is looking for somewhere to stay for C8...

The only guests I will meet are the Buffy guests. I've met Amber and Adam before but not Andy and Julie so I will get autos for them two. Luckily a trip to MK isn't too expensive for me but with the line-up lacking in guests from other shows I'm a fan of, I'm not sure C8 is going to be as thrilling as my previous cons.

KIWI :unsure:

Out of the latest announcements i will be meeting julie benz, chris barrie, chloe annett and catherine bach. what ever happens i'm going for the whole weekend, hotel booked and paid for.

looking forward to it as always! :unsure:

I have to admit, that there is no one in the recent guest announcements that interests me at all, (more money in my pocket at least).

Having said that, I know there are some people who will be pleased, after all, we can't all like the same people :P

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next batch of announcements and hope that there is someone in there for me :D

You have to meet Chris Barrie and Chloe Annet every chance you get. Fantastic guests no matter how many times ! And they are the rarest of the Red Dwarf cast ! I want to meet Erica Eleniak just to thank her :blink: , and Leslie Grantham is a soap legend, regardless of what else he has got up to !

Add to this West, Davi, Majors and the Buck Rogers reunion, and C8 is shaping up nicely for dufresne !

• Moderators

I've been slacking in my Buffy/Angel autograph collecting due to crewing and lack of money, so I need to get Nic Brendon's, and I've never met Julie or Andy so I'll be getting them too.

As for the rest, it's a good variety I think, albeit not as strong guests as previous shows - better to see some different faces than the usual HP/LOTR and more recently Star Wars franchises.

Just like I was more disappointed with shows that were heavily represented by those movies, I can understand why their fans will now be unhappy with this lineup! It happens unfortunately.

I'm not impressed at all with the guest line up at the mo.

If it wasn't for my kid wanting to see some of the

Buffy folk...I wouldn't bother going!

Please SM...isn't there gonna be any LOTR guests...? :headscratch:

I voted neither here or there as there is no one I will be getting an auto from but some are good guests e.g. Julie Benz and there will be alot of happy Buffy/Angel fans etc :D

still PLENTY of time to got yet peeps!! :P

surfy sah xx