who is the most famous person u ave met?

fugaziuk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie Fisher

or

Hobbits (minus Elijah :lol:)

or

Jonathon Frakes

but I'd say Carrie Fisher as even people like my mum and sister know who she is!!!!:wub: not everyone knows the likes of Number One or hobbits :lol::wub:

(of course they are all DEPRIVED!!!!! B) )

*envy eyes at everyone who has met Mr Depp :D * :o

surfy sah xx

ohhhhhhh i dunno

johnny depp at finding neverland premiere

kirsten dunst twice at spiderman and wimbledon premieres

jennifer connelly at wimbledon premiere

nicolas cage at the national treasure premiere

sean bean at national treasure premiere

sean astin at his book signing

al pacino at the merchant of venice premiere - but it wasn't worth it - his signature is a circle!

i got alan cummings on saturday, i was waiting backstage at ian mackellens play and he just walked past me, i asked him to sign and he did he was really lovely.

unfortunately for me the backstage staff at the old vic were evil - when i got there before the matinee they told me ian had not gone in after i had waited for 2 hours they came out and told me that he had been in since the morning. I did not get to meet ian and the old vic is a mess - i hate to see what it was like before kevin spacey became artistic director because apparently he has done some improvements, but the seats were cramped and horrible and they could not find out seats - they even tried to send us into the kitchen at one point. The theatre was too hot and they had no binculars which is really weird for a theatre.

Whats more the play was not bad in fact it was very good but the question is WHAT THE HELL IS SIR IAN DOING PLAYIN WIDOW TWANKY IN ALADDIN? it was terrible, like watching a train crash -

anyway rant over.

elijah is my favourite autograph of course

For me -

Johnny Depp

Tom Cruise

Kate Winslet - Autograph only

Peter Jackson - Autograph only

Jude Law - Autograph only

Robbie Williams - Autograph only

Ian McKellen - Autograph only

Annie Lennox - Autograph only

Hugh Grant - Autograph only

Colin Firth - Autograph only

David Boreanaz

Vanessa Paradis - Didn't get autograph or pics though.

Whoever met John Lennon - respect to you!! Wow!! Where did you meet him?

Zandra Rhodes - probably not the sorta celeb or famous person ur thinking about, but she's a famous fashion designer for those who don't know, and i did work experience with her (actually with her) and got some stuff signed.

Was the best time. Made some great friends to. And she's really nice...blue eyebrows and pink hair...at 60!

thanks to all for replying to my thread. just wondering if you could add some storys of when you met them that would be brilliant. Especially the guy who met john lennon!

i also met:

Richard e grant - book signing many years ago in leeds, i was only 14, he seemed very suprised that a youngster was there! Plus he then did a q+a for about 2 hours, what a guy!

Kelly holmes - last week in waterstones - she was an absolute living legend and it was such an honour to see her.

Alan rickman- walked past me in bradford when he was in a play there, iwas so gobsmacked I almost didn't run after him! was very nice even though i did stop him in the street.

Lisa marie- outside bbc studio, she was very shy but signed laods of autographs, only managed to get a photo of the back her head!

Dr dre- when eminem's first album came out he did some small club shows, as no one knew who he was. Him and dre played london astoria. I waited at the back door and they eventually came out. I got dr dre auto but wasn't bothered about eminem at the time, so didn't bother with his. DOH!!!!

hope to hear some of your storys pretty soon.

Especially the guy who met john lennon!

:pyth: It was a long time ago and I was only a kid, I went to see the Beatles at Bournemouth, where we were on holiday, tried every night to get autographs. One night the doorman told us John was going to a night club so I got taken there and waited with two other kids, sure enough he turns up and we approached him, he tried to sign an autograph but the girl's pen would not work, so I thrust my pen and show programe at him, and low and behold my pen would not work either. He commented 'haven't you lot got any f**cking pens that work' and went into the club. had we been older we would obviously have reasoned with him and tried to borrow a pen there were only three of us, but we were kids.

I have always kept the pen in a little plastic pen case and it has been on display for the last ten years, an will be until I pop me cloggs.

Edited by old bloke

probably the most famous people i have met and got autograph would have to be...

Carrie Fisher

Alyson Hannigan

David Beckham

Geoff Hurst

And anyone who's into a bit of indie rock... went to see kings of leon the other day and spent the whole gig standing next to 80's matchbox b-line disaster ;) (no autograph though)

I got...........

Val Kilmer :D

John Voigt

Tim Henman

Martina Navratilova

Jason Isaacs

Howard Shore

Billy Boyd

Andy Serkis

i dont think ive forgotten any.... if i have ill add later lol B)

ive also seen Johnny Depp at the BAFTA's last year, most of the Lord of the Rings people (including Elijah, Dom, Sean, Sala, Lawrence) at Collectormania's, but didnt manage to get their autos coz of stopid queues! lol.....erm.... and have shaken Matthew Perry's hand at Wimbledon last year when he was sitting behind me ;) Actually, I think thats the thing Im most proud of, coz i love Friends so much!!

That John Lennon story is amazing :P

Such a shame the pen did not work :D

I guess the person I have met the most is Johnny Depp - 5 times in one year ^_^

1st time - BAFTAS - Got auto and photos

2nd time - Isle of Man on the set of the Libertine - Got 10min chat - he posed for photos and got personalised autos

3rd time - Pinewood - whist filming Charlie - 20min chat - he posed for photos again and I have one of him hugging me - he also spoke to my friend on the phone

4th time - FN Aftershow Party - Spoke to him and Harvey Winstein

5th time - Pinewood again!!!! - Photos and autos

He is just the nicest guy and you could say I have made the most of him filming 2 films back to back in the UK!!!!!

:D

Lisa

The most famous person I've met and got an auto from was Stephen Speilberg. He was filming part of Empire of the Sun where I lived and my Brownie troup got invited down to watch some of the filming. H came over and saw us and signed auto's for everyone. I've still got it somewhere. :P:P