who is the most famous person u ave met?

fugaziuk

That John Lennon story is amazing :rolleyes:

Such a shame the pen did not work :rolleyes:

I guess the person I have met the most is Johnny Depp - 5 times in one year :lol:

1st time - BAFTAS - Got auto and photos

2nd time - Isle of Man on the set of the Libertine - Got 10min chat - he posed for photos and got personalised autos

3rd time - Pinewood - whist filming Charlie - 20min chat - he posed for photos again and I have one of him hugging me - he also spoke to my friend on the phone

4th time - FN Aftershow Party - Spoke to him and Harvey Winstein

5th time - Pinewood again!!!! - Photos and autos

He is just the nicest guy and you could say I have made the most of him filming 2 films back to back in the UK!!!!!

:wub:

Lisa

I'm sure this kinda of following could be classed as stalking LMAO

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all.

A lot of my most famous have already been mentioned so I'll mention some harder to find people I have met and got autos from -

Hugh Jackman

Mike Myers

Woopi Goldberg

Woody Harrison

Lucy Lawless (A book and 2 photos includuing one posing with a riding crop in her underwear)

Terry Farell (Only done one signing in the UK that I know of hint hint SM)

Jack Palance

Billy Joel

Kevin Bacon

Desmond Llewelyn (original Q)

Bob Hoskins

Phillipa Boyens (screenplay writer for LOTR)

Barrie Osborne (producer LOTR and the first Matrix)

Melanie Griffith

Seth Green

Joss Weadon

Molly Ringwald (Breakfast Club - not many people got an auto from her at her theatre)

Cliff Richard (for my Mum honest)

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Claire Danes

I'll leave it there or I'll be here all day!!

Basil

Weird. I'd have thought that Molly would have signed stuff. I was thinking of going up there to meet her, but just never got around to it. Did she just not come to stage door? or just not want to sign?

Hey all.

A lot of my most famous have already been mentioned so I'll mention some harder to find people I have met and got autos from -

Hugh Jackman

Mike Myers

Woopi Goldberg

Woody Harrison

Lucy Lawless (A book and 2 photos includuing one posing with a riding crop in her underwear)

Terry Farell (Only done one signing in the UK that I know of hint hint SM)

Jack Palance

Billy Joel

Kevin Bacon

Desmond Llewelyn (original Q)

Bob Hoskins

Phillipa Boyens (screenplay writer for LOTR)

Barrie Osborne (producer LOTR and the first Matrix)

Melanie Griffith

Seth Green

Joss Weadon

Molly Ringwald (Breakfast Club - not many people got an auto from her at her theatre)

Cliff Richard (for my Mum honest)

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Claire Danes

I'll leave it there or I'll be here all day!!

Basil

Weird. I'd have thought that Molly would have signed stuff. I was thinking of going up there to meet her, but just never got around to it. Did she just not come to stage door? or just not want to sign?

She arrived and left by the stage door but didn't sign much at all.

I think she was worried about people selling her auto. I heared that on her last night she was signing for some fans when a couple of dealers started muscleing in to try and get a signature. Molly took one look at them stopped signing and just got into her car.

Most days though she just went straight in or out without stopping to sign anything.

I was lucky when I met her that it was just me and another chap who were both wearing smart suits (come straight from work) and acted polite and respectfull.

Basil

I work at Heathrow airport in a shop so I meet and see quite a few famous people.

Just before christmas an older couple came in: very smartly dressed and he looked very much like Sir Roger Moore, he picked out an item and handed it to her and I served her. It was not till later that another person confirmed it was he, thank god that I did not mention that he looked like Roger Moore.

I managed to bump into Joe Morton who blows up Cyberdene systems in the Terminator T2 film and got his auto as well as Gary Jones from StarGate SG1. I served a rapper called Cassidy who had a couple of huge bodyguards with him, but most famous people come through on their own or with a guide if they are really famous or in a hurry.

I was walking around the airport last year when I noticed someone rather familiar and could not place him, it was Jonathon Frakes and I waited for him to come back and got his auto.

I mistakenly said hello to Cheggers before I realised I don`t know him which is kinda embarrasing LOL

My dad has met Rod Stewart a couple of times, following Scotland around France when they hosted the World cup, he was sitting next to Rod, enjoying the match when they showed Rod and my Dad on the sports news. LOL He also went to the opening night and the aftershow party for Tonights the Night and had a great time.

When I was younger (1980`s) I met quite a few rock bands and got backstage at various places but the biggest coup was getting backstage at Reading but I could not be bothered to get Alice Coopers auto as I was hanging out with another band, but I did nick a load of his promo tapes (for journalists)and gave them out to my friends. I met Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Marillion and Status Quo, Deep Purple, Whitesnake and Thin Lizzy. I was oblivious (at the time) to the flirting of the guy who formed Underworld (they wrote some of the music from the film Trainspotting) and turned down Fast Eddie from Motorhead when he asked me out.

I took my sister to meet Depeche Mode at Hammersmith and we got auto`s from the band afterwards, she was suitably impressed as I did not have tickets or backstage passes:just very cheekily asked the backdoorman to let us in. :D

My sister took me to Capital Radio events where I managed to get into the VIP area and asked some guy if he was famous, he said he was so I asked him for his auto and gave it to my sister who went bananas cos it was Simon Le Bon, I got Hazel Oconners auto at this event. (she starred in the film Breaking Glass)

I have also been part of the audience on Robert Kilroy Silks show Kilroy and he asked me how old I was, I looked very young but I was in my 20`s at the time, I managed to get his auto after the show.

I honestly have met lots of interesting people from a range of different backgrounds and I am priviledged to have had the opportunities that have presented themselves to me , but I just don`t care if they are famous or infamous as long as they are interesting.

I haven't really met anyone famous, not queued up anyway. I did go up with Ilshim to meet somebody but i didn't even know who he was? Oh, someone from LoTR?

Anyway, I've said a few words to Ricco Ross?

most famous person i've met... probably Billy Boyd or Warwick Davies

most famous person i wanna meet... Harrisson Ford!

:unsure:

Lol lucky bitch !!!

hahahahaaaaaa :borg:

yes heehee

they were both v. nice

:borg::D:wub:B):P;):(:D:D

:o

Lol, Hahahaaaaaa still thats cool you've met them

i really want to meet Robbie coltrane ooorrrrr

David Thewlis to !! Heheheeee

:wub:

Lol lucky bitch !!!

hahahahaaaaaa :P

yes heehee

they were both v. nice

B):P:D:P;):D:D:D:D

:P

You get worse... ;)

I work at Heathrow airport in a shop so I meet and see quite a few famous people.

Just before christmas an older couple came in: very smartly dressed and he looked very much like Sir Roger Moore, he picked out an item and handed it to her and I served her. It was not till later that another person confirmed it was he, thank god that I did not mention that he looked like Roger Moore.

I managed to bump into Joe Morton who blows up Cyberdene systems in the Terminator T2 film and got his auto as well as Gary Jones from StarGate SG1. I served a rapper called Cassidy who had a couple of huge bodyguards with him, but most famous people come through on their own or with a guide if they are really famous or in a hurry.

I was walking around the airport last year when I noticed someone rather familiar and could not place him, it was Jonathon Frakes and I waited for him to come back and got his auto.

I mistakenly said hello to Cheggers before I realised I don`t know him which is kinda embarrasing LOL

My dad has met Rod Stewart a couple of times, following Scotland around France when they hosted the World cup, he was sitting next to Rod, enjoying the match when they showed Rod and my Dad on the sports news. LOL He also went to the opening night and the aftershow party for Tonights the Night and had a great time.

When I was younger (1980`s) I met quite a few rock bands and got backstage at various places but the biggest coup was getting backstage at Reading but I could not be bothered to get Alice Coopers auto as I was hanging out with another band, but I did nick a load of his promo tapes (for journalists)and gave them out to my friends. I met Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Marillion and Status Quo, Deep Purple, Whitesnake and Thin Lizzy. I was oblivious (at the time) to the flirting of the guy who formed Underworld (they wrote some of the music from the film Trainspotting) and turned down Fast Eddie from Motorhead when he asked me out.

I took my sister to meet Depeche Mode at Hammersmith and we got auto`s from the band afterwards, she was suitably impressed as I did not have tickets or backstage passes:just very cheekily asked the backdoorman to let us in. :P

My sister took me to Capital Radio events where I managed to get into the VIP area and asked some guy if he was famous, he said he was so I asked him for his auto and gave it to my sister who went bananas cos it was Simon Le Bon, I got Hazel Oconners auto at this event. (she starred in the film Breaking Glass)

I have also been part of the audience on Robert Kilroy Silks show Kilroy and he asked me how old I was, I looked very young but I was in my 20`s at the time, I managed to get his auto after the show.

I honestly have met lots of interesting people from a range of different backgrounds and I am priviledged to have had the opportunities that have presented themselves to me , but I just don`t care if they are famous or infamous as long as they are interesting.

My gawd i am so jealous at some of you!!! Annie Lennox.. Phil Collins.. Mike Myers.. i would kill to meet these people.. i don't know how you do it lol.. so jealous though..

You met Whitesnake?! I love WS! Been listening to the greatest hits now for like 2 an a bit hours lol :( 80's rock bands rule!

Cool that you met Motorhead too! My BF met Lemmy at a concert way back.. owes him a cig if i remember rightly :angry::unsure:

MOHAMAD ALI

My mum got a tooth knocked out by Muhammed Ali when she was like 7. One of her baby teeth were loose when she went with my opa to meet himwhen he was training..and he was messing around and knocked it out completely :huh:

:firedevil:

Lol lucky bitch !!!

hahahahaaaaaa :D

yes heehee

they were both v. nice

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:firedevil:

You get worse... :huh:

Hahahaaaaa oh common, you love it :P

:lol:

Lol lucky bitch !!!

hahahahaaaaaa :P

yes heehee

they were both v. nice

:P:P:P:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol:

You get worse... :P

Hahahaaaaa oh common, you love it :P