LFCC 2017 - Schedule Announced UPDATED 25/7/2017 V7

43 minutes ago, Manyota said:

Thank you, Queen_Sindel :thumbup:

off topic: is it possible that we know each other from another show times? I am Bea :WAVE:

Edit: oh it changes the name from the actual german convention into "another show". Is Showmasters actually in need for this? :lol:

You aren't allowed to mention non Showmasters event son here Manyota so a filter might have been attached to remove recognized names

Hey, i have posted it the eveninf with GOT thread but i know you guys are very busy and this thread will be a big focus! The evening with GOT talk on the schedule only shows 2 GOT guests as attending, any chance we can get it confirmed if the guest numbers have been reduced to only two? Thanks! :)

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, smithy270492 said:

Hey, i have posted it the eveninf with GOT thread but i know you guys are very busy and this thread will be a big focus! The evening with GOT talk on the schedule only shows 2 GOT guests as attending, any chance we can get it confirmed if the guest numbers have been reduced to only two? Thanks! :)

All the guests in the original post will be attending, there was just too many to list on the schedule without making it look to out of place I would imagine.

• Like 1

Just a newbie with a Gold Ticket and Diamond for Benedict CUmberbatch wondering if that all would work out?

Sat
09:45 – 11:40    Cumberbatch Op
12:55 – 13:40    Cumberbatch talk
15:30 – 16.15    Alyson Hanigan Op
16:25 – 17.10    Natalie Dormer Op
17:15 – 17:55    Mark Sheppard Op

Sunday
10.10 – 10:25    David Labrava Op
10:55 – 11.25    Tommy Flanagan Op
11:55 – 12:40    Pam Anderson Op
13:05 – 13:45    David Morrissey Op

16.00 – 16:15    Kristen Renton Op
16:15 – 16:40    Mark Boone Op
17:00 – 17:50    SOA Group Shot

Just now, Neganswife said:

Just a newbie with a Gold Ticket and Diamond for Benedict CUmberbatch wondering if that all would work out?

Sat
09:45 – 11:40    Cumberbatch Op
12:55 – 13:40    Cumberbatch talk
15:30 – 16.15    Alyson Hanigan Op
16:25 – 17.10    Natalie Dormer Op
17:15 – 17:55    Mark Sheppard Op

Sunday
10.10 – 10:25    David Labrava Op
10:55 – 11.25    Tommy Flanagan Op
11:55 – 12:40    Pam Anderson Op
13:05 – 13:45    David Morrissey Op

16.00 – 16:15    Kristen Renton Op
16:15 – 16:40    Mark Boone Op
17:00 – 17:50    SOA Group Shot

Yep, you're good to go, Negan, no overlaps or anything, nice one! ^_^

11 hours ago, vernusmaximus said:

Under these circumstances would there be any issue with me giving my TWD commentary ticket to a friend? I am too old to be running around like that, so would rather sacrifice the commentary.

I don't think you can give it to a friend, but you could probably get a refund on one of the 2 since they clash. First year I came I had a clash between Stan Lee talk-Carrie Fisher photo shoot and got a refund on the talk (I know, toughest decision of my con-attending life)!

9 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

All the guests in the original post will be attending, there was just too many to list on the schedule without making it look to out of place I would imagine.

Thanks stuart :) just wanted to double check before i bought!

And keep it up guys... You are doing great so far re:schedule messages! :)

• Like 1

OK, not a clash per se, but something that will require some running around. I want to attend a YALC talk with Joanne Harris Saturday 17:00-17:45. At the same time there is the Christopher Lloyd with Delorean photo shoot 17:00-18:00, for which I have batch 5. I am thinking of going to the talk until 17:30 and then rushing to the photo shoot. Do you think this is feasible? Or should I go to the photo shoot first? (There is also a morning photo shoot 10:40-11:40, but that clashes with my Alan Tudyk talk 11:15 - 11:55, and I don't think batch 5 will be called before Alan's talk)

Alternatively I could try to change the CL photo shoot to Friday, where it doesn't clash with anything, but I don't know if the shop will accept that, since it doesn't really clash with something I have paid for (the Joanne Harris talk is free).

3 minutes ago, Diabolik said:

Is it possible to swap my Michael Madsen photo shoot from Saturday to Friday instead? 

You'd need to email the shop, Diabolik, but they're generally non transferrable, unfortunately.

Apologies guys, this is completely ridiculous question to have to ask; but this is my first year buying diamond passes and consequently getting photo sessions. Of course I selected my photo day at checkout, but as far as I am aware, haven't had anything to indicate a specific a, b, c etc. So diamond do diamond pass access the session they want? Do I have to be that guy that just strolls up and "out of my way, diamond pass coming through " lol

Just now, Briscoefilms said:

Apologies guys, this is completely ridiculous question to have to ask; but this is my first year buying diamond passes and consequently getting photo sessions. Of course I selected my photo day at checkout, but as far as I am aware, haven't had anything to indicate a specific a, b, c etc. So diamond do diamond pass access the session they want? Do I have to be that guy that just strolls up and "out of my way, diamond pass coming through " lol

Diamond Passes are called first, so you can join the queue anytime after this (and not barge through. ;))

1 minute ago, Briscoefilms said:

You can go at any time after your pass has been called and Diamonds have priority access and get called first Briscoe, so you can go to a later session if you wish. They will call Diamonds, then Golds then Batches 1. 2 ect.

7 minutes ago, Kay983 said:

Think I have one major clash benedict cumberbatch Batch 16 and mark Shepard Batch 5 on Saturday pm, that's if I don't get in am one for benedict 

Go to Mark's first, then Benedict's. You can go in anytime after your batch is called, Kay. :smile:

20 minutes ago, Briscoefilms said:

I'm glad someone else asked this, haha.

I want to attend the Star Wars talk on the Saturday @ 17:05 - 17:30.

I've got a Diamond Pass for Mads Mikkelsen so would be needing to attend his photo shoot @ 17:00 - 18:00

Being that guy shouting "DIAMOND PASS PEOPLE, STEP ASIDE" at 17:30(ish) to get to the front isn't how I like to play the game.

I just join the end of the queue do I? That's good for me.

• Like 1

Just now, mrvega said:

A friend of mine has a Tom Wilson Diamond Pass and was wondering if he can show up at the regular pic rather than the Tombstone one which is actually include in the pass.

No. The Contents of the Diamond Passes are as is and can't be interchanged.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

I'm glad someone else asked this, haha.

I want to attend the Star Wars talk on the Saturday @ 17:05 - 17:30.

I've got a Diamond Pass for Mads Mikkelsen so would be needing to attend his photo shoot @ 17:00 - 18:00

Being that guy shouting "DIAMOND PASS PEOPLE, STEP ASIDE" at 17:30(ish) to get to the front isn't how I like to play the game.

I just join the end of the queue do I? That's good for me.

Yes, go to the talk and as soon as you leave find the crew member running Mads queue and tell him you are a diamond pass holder.  they will slot you in as near to the front as they can.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Go to Mark's first, then Benedict's. You can go in anytime after your batch is called, Kay. :smile:

Benedict's starts way earlier than Mark's. I'd recommend Benedict's first, then Mark.

But still you can go any time after the Batch is called, you don't have to be there when the shoot starts with Batch 5. In fact the Crew would be incredibly grateful if you Show up a bit later. ;)