No guest yet. No news on any thing ?

magiclee

It seems to have gone quiet on here. There was talk about a clue to the big thing being said this week end on face book. Seen nothing. Can't wait to see guests appearing here.

To be honest, I think they are saving this big thing for near Christmas, just like the stan lee announcement last year but I could be wrong Edited by Litafan83

• Moderators

It seems to have gone quiet on here. There was talk about a clue to the big thing being said this week end on face book. Seen nothing. Can't wait to see guests appearing here.

To be honest, I think they are saving this big thing for near Christmas, just like the stan lee announcement last year but I could be wrong

Yeh I'd say around christmas or after the current run of shows are over we'll get some news, plenty of time to go

Can belive how excited I'm getting over the July con. Only been to two. But it's such a buzz. Was going on just a Saturday. Now doing whole weekend. I asked about guest cos I'm like an excited kid. X

I know how feel, LFCC 2014 was my first ever con, which I only went on the Saturday. I had such an amazing time that I'm going the whole weekend next year. Booking hotel in a few weeks and I'm already halfway to getting my cosplay sorted out :-) Fingers crossed for more Firefly cast.

Edited by Anubis278

Can belive how excited I'm getting over the July con. Only been to two. But it's such a buzz. Was going on just a Saturday. Now doing whole weekend. I asked about guest cos I'm like an excited kid. X

I know how feel, LFCC 2014 was my first ever con, which I only went on the Saturday. I had such an amazing time that I'm going the whole weekend next year. Booking hotel in a few weeks and I'm already halfway to getting my cosplay sorted out :-) Fingers crossed for more Firefly cast.

My first con was collectormania 15 MK. I have been addicted ever since and go to cons every year. i also went to LFCC 2014 on the sat. i started going to 1 con a year then 2 and as of last year 3 a year. i just cant stay away. Goning to lfcc next year with a gold ticket. i can't wait!!!!!

It is considered speculation unless an official post has been made here, on Facebook or at the very least a flyer was given out at a show. Unless I missed something there wasn't a flyer. ;)

Sometimes things you pick up at an event may not have been 100 percent confirmed as much as the person mentioning it thinks it is. It's official once it comes from SM - meaning normally Mark and Jason who usually post the guest announcements.

Hi davidb. You said about not posting speculation about guests. All we have done is said about a big announcement. Which is said on another thread. And how we all love the comic cons. Feel like we are being Accused of some thing. Think I'll leave posting threads to others. In case I offend

Don't worry his comment was directed to me and not you but he deleted my original post so it wasn't clear. I didn't even mention any names, only info that Showmasters staff told me and many others but I think you are allowed to have info and discuss it freely at the shows but not post it online for others.

No, sorry. This info is not supposed to be discussed at the shows either. Crew are not supposed to share info this way or discuss unconfirmed info with attendees. It's only official once it comes from SM. SM have not announced this in any way. If someone did this you got info you were not supposed to be given.

Even if SM did mention something to crew things can change last minute. It's not even 100 percent sure that you were given correct info at that point. If someone caught something by accident it's not unlikely that they interpreted something wrong. We've had it more than once that someone picked up a comment (sometimes even made by Mark or Jason) and interpreted it completely wrong.

If it was done that obvious like you say I am sure TooTall will put an emphasis on this problem in future crew meetings.

If possibly wrong info spreads even further and turns out to be wrong indeed this causes possibly upset attendees. This is why David removed the post.

• Like 1

My first con was collectormania 15 MK. I have been addicted ever since and go to cons every year. i also went to LFCC 2014 on the sat. i started going to 1 con a year then 2 and as of last year 3 a year. i just cant stay away. Goning to lfcc next year with a gold ticket. i can't wait!!!!!

9 months until LFCC :-) Went to my second con not to long ago, Destination Star Trek. Was super excited to meet and get a picture with Patrick Stewart, unfortunately he cancelled all the single and double photo shoots :-( Not to worry. Now that I've caught the bug I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

• Like 1

I thought it was some thing that I had said. Next July can't come quick enough. It's hard to describe. The buzz that jason and the other team members bring to people. It's great. I've met and got to know so many new people. I would love to see some more ghost busters people. Doesn't have to be big part people.