all guests from 9am sharp at this years event

• Showmasters Admin

thats right this year we are really trying to get all the guests there from 9am sharp

we do have one or two guest flying in that day and coming right into the show so maybe they will a little later than others so we should be ok

all guests flights are now agreed and booked and some are over here all ready so all is looking good

just keeping you all in the loop

so see you all there soon

jason :P

• Moderators
You mean I don't get that little bit longer to wake up once I get to the event? It's straight to work? Damnit

Lazy

:D not lazy, just my own fault for never going to bed early at these things :YAHOO:

Okay, so the guests will be there early. Good times. But even if we have early bird tickets how long will the queue be and what time would you reccomend getting there?

Charlo

You mean the queue to get in? It can get pretty long. The closer to entrance time you arrive, the longer the queue will be of course.

It really depends on who you want to see when I'd recommend getting there, and also how much time you have. If you need to leave at 2 PM you'd need to get in earlier in the morning than if you can stay until closing.

thanks Mod.

please don't tell us Scott Bakula will be flying in on the day - he will be too jetlagged!

are the guests allowed to do any promo work (eg television, radio, etc) when they come over - or do they just come over for the convention and nothing else?

thanks,

julie.

• Showmasters Admin

are the guests allowed to do any promo work (eg television, radio, etc) when they come over - or do they just come over for the convention and nothing else?

That's a contractual thing that will not be discussed on a public forum.