Entry Tickets

Just on Facebook: Heads up if dont have one, or two or three.....

-----

Limited amounts of tickets available for Saturday entry for LFCC. Hi all just a heads up that entry tickets for this July's London Film and Comic Con are getting low , Friday and Sunday are still looking good for now its just the Saturday that are starting to become low , we will be having many more guests announced in the coming weeks so be warned it will be another sell out show ;-) , see you all soon

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Just on Facebook: Heads up if dont have one, or two or three.....

-----

Limited amounts of tickets available for Saturday entry for LFCC. Hi all just a heads up that entry tickets for this July's London Film and Comic Con are getting low , Friday and Sunday are still looking good for now its just the Saturday that are starting to become low , we will be having many more guests announced in the coming weeks so be warned it will be another sell out show ;-) , see you all soon

Just seen this, attending all three days but can’t book my planned Friday photo ops yet as I won’t get to the arena until 11am, so I need to see the schedule first so I’m not in a rush, I should be okay though as those guests are attending all 3 days 

34 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

I informed some friends of mine who are attending on Sunday. Sunday tickets may still be fine, but if Saturday tickets are running low I think Sunday tickets will soon follow.

Probably...I will have to make a decision on attending soon...:wacko:

9 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Become famous, a movie or two. Maybe TV and you will have your own table and able to be at lfcc three days. ^_^

True...but i'll have to sit down and do signings....I'll probably be like Bill Murray...not giving a f...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kaybird said:

I bought my Saturday ticket in January lmao 

I bought mine about the same time, because that's when I booked my flights. I was trying to get a cheaper deal, since the return flight to Greece in July was going to be expensive anyway.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, whitewillow said:

I bought mine about the same time, because that's when I booked my flights. I was trying to get a cheaper deal, since the return flight to Greece in July was going to be expensive anyway.

Buying your ticket early makes since as you have to travel, I am only a 1 hour train ride away lol I bought mine early because I am sad and have no life except for comic con lmao :D 

14 minutes ago, Kaybird said:

Buying your ticket early makes since as you have to travel, I am only a 1 hour train ride away lol I bought mine early because I am sad and have no life except for comic con lmao :D 

Life outside of comic con? No, that's dangerous!!

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:44 PM, Kaybird said:

Sounds familiar. Bought my entrance ticket in February. ( it takes me 30 minutes by train and then another 20 by the underground.)

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, wjbleming said:

What is this "outside of comic con" life you speak of?

Could that be a reference to work?

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 4:14 PM, Raylenth said:

Well, you could have anti social media.  Set up huge forums that no one is allowed to join and spend your day roaming the barren threads happily posting to yourself

Image result for tumbleweed gif

The funny thing is I would probably actually do this....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1