Post your LFCC photos here.

Yeah, also, I made my face into a few pictures today...

FisherLFCC

Ray Fisher was dead on today, was doing some great poses in the shoot today! Remembered us both when we got his auto afterwards, asked how the photo came out!

TBakerLFCC

Tom Baker was lovely! Quiet man given he was trying to get through all the Diamond Pass autos but took the time to look up and greet me by name!

SchneiderLFCC

John Schneider was dead on. Made a joke about how the crew member tried to get through the throngs at his photoshoot. People laughed. It was a moment we shared together!

CallisLFCC

Only managed to get James Callis' photoshoot, seemed to be a decent and polite guy!

WellingLFCC

Tom Welling was dead on. Polite & genuine fella and enjoyed meeting him. (What is with that gap between us though! lol)

• Like 7

I only had one photo today and I have a stupid look on my face :rolleyes:. This was the do over photo though after my first didn't print. Hoping when they go up online the other one looks better.

qrizk9.jpg

I also nabbed this photo while waiting for Meat Loaf

2pttrna.jpg

Edited by EllaBlair
  • Like 6

39 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

I showed this to my friend and he asked if you were Griffin McElroy

I'm going to forego Google and assume Griffin McElroy is a super handsome NBA star. So tell your friend no, but thanks.

14 hours ago, MVronsky78 said:

In response to earlier posts, yes Rose McIver was lovely and friendly but definitely had a no posed photo sign up.  She wasn't busy at all when I met her around 11:15, same with Sean Young (the busy aspect I mean, perhaps I just got lucky).  The other two I-zombie guests were also friendly and even though they had 'no photo' signs up, were happy to pose for them when they weren't busy around mid-afternoon.

I can't wait to meet Rose tomorrow. She sounds lovely! :smile:

On 7/28/2018 at 4:15 PM, ChloeLou said:

I've heard such lovely things about Rose. She sounds wonderful! :smile:

I heard exactly the same from this forum. Off the back of several recommendations over how lovely she was, decided to meet her without having really watched much of anything she’s done before at all. She was thrilled when I told her that and couldn’t thank me enough.

Rose%20McIver_zpssba3sefw.png

Edited by robmoriarty
replacing photobucket link
  • Like 7

On 7/28/2018 at 4:40 PM, robmoriarty said:

I heard exactly the same from this forum. Off the back of several recommendations over how lovely she was, decided to meet her without having really watched much of anything she’s done before at all. She was thrilled when I told her that and couldn’t thank me enough.

Rose%20McIver_zpssba3sefw.png

That's so sweet! I loved her performance in The Lovely Bones. I definitely recommend checking it out! That's a lovely picture, Rob! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1