Post your LFCC photos here.

2 minutes ago, Readie19 said:

How do you upload photos on here? Sorry if it’s a stupid questions :lol:

You upload the photo to a photo sharing site like Flickr, tiny pic, etc, and share the link but inserting it into the text box here. :smile: Just avoid photobucket like the plague! They charge for 3rd party pics or something.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You upload the photo to a photo sharing site like Flickr, tiny pic, etc, and share the link but inserting it into the text box here. :smile: Just avoid photobucket like the plague! They charge for 3rd party pics or something.

They haven't charged me and mine from this weekend are displaying fine?

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

They changed their accounts several months ago. They want a triple digit amount for 3rd party hosting.

hmmm, so they do... does seem bizarre they still include the share link on each photo if they insist on you paying to use such a feature - and at the same time say "By making your content public, you are also giving all other Users the right to copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and create derivative works from it via the Site, third party websites or applications provided such use is not for a commercial purpose".

So you can't share your own photos on third party sites, but anyone else can?<_<

7 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

hmmm, so they do... does seem bizarre they still include the share link on each photo if they insist on you paying to use such a feature - and at the same time say "By making your content public, you are also giving all other Users the right to copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and create derivative works from it via the Site, third party websites or applications provided such use is not for a commercial purpose".

So you can't share your own photos on third party sites, but anyone else can?<_<

I think a lot have those terms, flikr does, if I want to link my pics I have to make them public

2 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

so if they're public on a free account I'm fine? confuzzled now...:unsure:

Well, it means anyone can see them, I'm not sure about the rest of it.  But if you open an account with tinypic, flikr or anyone other than Photobusket they are free (at the moment)

30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well, it means anyone can see them, I'm not sure about the rest of it.  But if you open an account with tinypic, flikr or anyone other than Photobusket they are free (at the moment)

hmmm replaced all my links with twitter and fb to be safe. emptying my photobucket.

• Like 1

Disclaimer

This post is going to be really boring. As in 'probably just keep scrolling past it' boring. But this is the only photo I had done at the con and I feel left out not sharing it. It's just me and Iwan Rheon just standing there. No funny or interesting poses or clever use of props. Just me and him with a thumbs up. I also think we look almost mirrored, except I have a few extra pounds on him and I've shaved more recently.

But anyway, yeah, my boring photo:

iwan.jpg

:sleep:

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

hmmm replaced all my links with twitter and fb to be safe. emptying my photobucket.

It's best to do it, I didn't get to my stuff before they locked all the accounts and your only choice was to upgrade

Although having a quick look at photobucket they have got a link to a new free account feature.  Not looked as you have to sign up and I'm not seeing any details but I guess they did a uturn after loads of people left them

Edited by Raylenth

42816899215_a4337492fe_z.jpgLFCC 2018 

(I still can't quite believe that happened, or that I had the nerve to ask for a Birthday hug!)

42816899185_d1052f5220_z.jpgLFCC 2018 

41911663790_a24801406b_z.jpgLFCC 2018 

(possibly one of my favourite moments of Friday - we saw the Fallen Madonna with the Big B**bies!!)r

43720702311_6c1866aa56_z.jpgLFCC 2018 

(Meatloaf and "Hotdog Vinegar" as he decided my cosplay was! Delightful man :D life highlight right there!)

I also have one with Miranda Richardson on Saturday but I don't like it much, there's about a foot between us and I look weirder than usual!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tompain100 said:

Disclaimer

This post is going to be really boring. As in 'probably just keep scrolling past it' boring. But this is the only photo I had done at the con and I feel left out not sharing it. It's just me and Iwan Rheon just standing there. No funny or interesting poses or clever use of props. Just me and him with a thumbs up. I also think we look almost mirrored, except I have a few extra pounds on him and I've shaved more recently.

But anyway, yeah, my boring photo:

iwan.jpg

:sleep:

Nice one bro!

So my very first Comic Con is over! And I just want to say thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so so so much Showmasters for making my dream finally come a reality to meet Tom Welling! He was so lovely more than I even imagined. :wub:

Whoever else met Tom at the auto table after 12pm and/or had their photo shoot with Tom and John on Friday, and want to know what was on Tom's shirt, that's a London pin badge I gave him. Tom loved it so much he put it on his shirt straight away and he wore it for the rest of the day. :wub:

gVzPu8f.jpg?1

vm1YNjs.jpg?1

• Like 9