Post your LFCC photos here.

2 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

Whom met Sam Neill today? Do you have any stories? :smile: 

He was lovely! Complimented him on his outfit and How good he looked, thanked me multiple times, he wrote on my Jurassic Park blu ray, which has the Gates on it; 'watch out inside' truly a lovely guy! 

• Like 3

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

He was lovely! Complimented him on his outfit and How good he looked, thanked me multiple times, he wrote on my Jurassic Park blu ray, which has the Gates on it; 'watch out inside' truly a lovely guy! 

That's wonderful! He sounds lovely! I have loved Jurassic Park since I was young. I have a photograph session with him tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it! :smile:

14 minutes ago, Starbuck73 said:

I edited it but neither the Imgr link or any others seem to be working. 

I can just imagine them anyway. You with your floppy ears. JaMomo with his muscles. Tom with his cute little chuchi face. Good pics.

• Like 1

Just now, ChloeLou said:

That's wonderful! He sounds lovely! I have loved Jurassic Park since I was young. I have a photograph session with him tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it! :smile:

Morning or afternoon session? (I'm morning :) )

And yup he is lovely! Was really friendly, asked my mum where she was from, chatted for a couple minutes actually. Me I just froze and only managed a thank you and it's amazing getting to meet you... Lol

Also, not gonna lie, he's bl**dy gorgeous :wub:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Em_Power said:

david%20duchovny%20pic_zpssbhl17pq.jpg

Really happy to have met Fox Mulder today! Such a nice guy :)

Was he? I have a photo with him tomorrow, but from what I've seen he looks the same on every photo, gave me an idea of being not that nice. Prove me wrong :lol:

9 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Was he? I have a photo with him tomorrow, but from what I've seen he looks the same on every photo, gave me an idea of being not that nice. Prove me wrong :lol:

I was in one of the last batches I think so by that time, he seemed a little less enthused but he gave me a smile and was giving other ladies hugs :) I found him really nice, just perhaps a little quieter than some other guests. Hope you enjoy seeing him tomorrow :)

Edited by Em_Power

A few photos from today. We only visited LFCC this year because of Zachary Levi. 
Feel free to say hey if you were any of the people we spoke to today. We met a couple of lovely people while waiting for Zacs photo shoot. I have quickly taken a photo of our photo shoot pictures so they colour is off but the actual photos look great. 

EcyYd2Z.jpg

HrnvWzM.jpg

n00V0n7.jpg

bqU0xLw.jpg

6NxAkj5.jpg

Zg9xlre.jpg

• Like 5

Was anyone else disappointed with their photos from E this morning? I had Rory McCann first thing and it came out too light, i noticed after i walked out but the stewards were really busy and I had another photo to get too. I’ve had 15 photos so far this weekend and all the others were fine apart from this one, just abit gutted as it was one photo I was really looking forward too. My favourite photo was Iwan he was lovely