IT'S THURSDAY who is Hyped for LFCC 2018

Me!!!!   We landed at 8am this morning... have just checked into our hotel.    Omg its hot as hell.  We had something to eat at the little cafe in hyde park a bit earlier and omg it was so warm/stuffy.. i can only imagine what the olympia is gonna be like.  Eeekkkk

• Like 1

Getting the last of my stuff organized today and then it’s off to buchanan bus station to catch the overnight bus from Glasgow to London. Can’t believe this time tomorrow I’ll be preparing to meet Jason Momoa and Tom Baker:D:D:D

2 hours ago, Law-dono said:

Heading to the airport in an hour then pick up passes tonight. The hype train is real. :D:cylon:

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Here we go again. :P City or international, mate?

Now redundant comments as I've actually met Law-dono at the airport! lol

• Like 1

Totally hyped but also a bit apprehensive i wont get everything done i want.  First year no gold pass and no diamond passes due to budget. Will see how we get on but might be hard one as really really really want jason mamoa and zach levi autos that has to happen... i am.at.mercy of vq tho... also want rose mciver auto. Hoping and wishing all works out. :)

• Like 1

Costume final touches are done, just need to paint my nails.

Oh and print tickets out... (although I have them on my phone)

It looks so empty and big in that set up picture, am sure it won't feel that way tomorrow though :laugh:

Bit of a random question. I've a vinyl copy of Bat Out Of Hell that I'd like Meat Loaf to sign. It's a new version and the sleeve is quite glossy as opposed to the original plain cardboard type. Has anyone had a similar type of sleeve  autographed and does the marker pen stick? I'd hate for it to smudge or smear or even wipe off!

Edited by AntsD1970

4 minutes ago, AntsD1970 said:

Bit of a random question. I've a vinyl copy of Bat Out Of He'll that I'd like Meat Loaf to sign. It's a new version and the sleeve is quite glossy as opposed to the original plain cardboard type. Has anyone had a similar type of sleeve  autographed and does the marker pen stick? I'd hate for it to smudge or smear or even wipe off!

I'd think it would be OK, maybe give it plenty of time to dry before you put it away

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Stuff's getting real!

No automatic alt text available.

If only it was like this on the day! Instead of having to jump over everyone i could get round there in no time! :-) still im only going on Sunday so might be more like that i hope!

Currently sitting by the Desktop at home here in the Midlands. Went to see Mission Impossible at Cineworld this Afternoon which was absoloutely fantastic, I'm currently kicking myself for not seeing it on an IMAX due to the breathtaking finale. Went for a haircut to try and look fresh for the weekend, head was starting to look like a mop. Have just printed off all the tickes and packed my suitcase. Not leaving til tomorrow evening, by the way. And deciding whether to Book a Sunday ticket to meet Jason Momoa, again another dilemma. Omg I can't wait. going to be the most personal weekend for me, bringing my childhood to life. Just over one more day to go!!!