Sign in to follow this  
Too Tall

Guest Cancellation - Matthew Modine

21 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

Now there's only 2 guests left for me to see.

Still better than none ofcource, but I kinda think like this; we all come for the atmosphere more than anything else :P 

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

we all come for the atmosphere more than anything else :P 

No.

Not to worry, it eases the funds slightly for other guests. It would be nice to get him back for another event in the near future :)

3 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

Still better than none ofcource, but I kinda think like this; we all come for the atmosphere more than anything else :P 

The heat and hot temperature? 

Nearly everyone I booked photos with for saturday is cancelling right now... So I will have a relaxed saturday it seems. ;)

That's a real shame, as he was a brilliant guest for SM to get with a really varied filmography.  Hopefully he'll be on the radar for future years.

It does always make me chuckle though when a guest's cancellation thread generates more responses than their announcement thread!  Says it all about human nature.

Which I have now contributed to...

This was my #1 Celeb I wanted to see, had an amazing FMJ print for him to sign.... Super bummed (and I flying 5hours for this event)... Such is life i guess

disappointed but with meeting so many people this year it was bound to happen . hopefully he can be re-booked for a future show. the fact he agreed to this show means its very likely.