General Chat

Just now, Chris1970 said:

That actually happened, not fit everybody in? Benderbone Cumbertwitch there was a zillion batches but the managed, more than Capaldi anyway.

BC had to leave bang on time Saturday last year so missed a handful of people, who either had them on Sunday instead or got a refund. Usually though they will make room in the schedule to get everybody in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

Matt's shoot finishes 30 minutes before the one with Peter so you really should be fine when you have a DP for Peter.

But I thought in the pm shoot even if you’ve got a DP you get put to the back of queue?

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

But I thought in the pm shoot even if you’ve got a DP you get put to the back of queue?

Once you're in the queue, it will take like 5 min before you meet him for the photo. The queue at a shoot doesn't take as long as the one of the autograph table.

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Once you're in the queue, it will take like 5 min before you meet him for the photo. The queue at a shoot doesn't take as long as the one of the autograph table.

The most busy guest will go pretty fast (maybe not photo fast) as there wont be time for a chit chat.

9 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m still contemplating whether to buy a Matt Smith photoshoot or not what I don’t get is the am shoot says diamonds, gold passes and batches 1, 2 and 3 and that’s for an hour and the pm shoot says all remaining batches and that shoot is an hour long. If I buy one and get say batch 13 which is what it is up to at the moment how on Earth do they get through the remaining batches in just an hour seeing as Matt’s batches could reach up to 16!?

8 hours ago, natedammit said:

Well first there will be a buttload of DPs, then up to 16 batches worth of Gold Pass holders. You'll be fine to get your photo. Worst case scenario, which is very very rare, is a refund if they really can't fit everybody in.

Sorry I was busy/sleeping.  Yes, they have this down to a fine art and know how long it will take to process everyone, they also know there will be people with high batches needing to go through the AM session and AM people preferring the PM session so it all works out, don't worry.

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

When you go after your pass/batch has been called find the crew member and show your pass/ticket and they will slot you in as far forward as they can.  You may get added onto the end of the current queue if they can't slot you in.  If you go later with a diamond pass you are effectively giving up your priority access as diamonds are not 'fast passes'.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Some quick travelling wisdom, you arrive when you arrive. You're welcome ^_^

After reading this my brain instantly thought of Gandalf speech of " A wizard is never late, but arrives exactly when they mean to" .