General Chat

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I probably am being over cautious but I'd rather not give the mods something they have to rush in and fix :no:

Yeah it’s ok don’t worry I’ve been waiting since February to see what my DP will look like I can wait a bit longer ;)

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

Yeah it’s ok don’t worry I’ve been waiting since February to see what my DP will look like I can wait a bit longer ;)

Like I said it's fine for people to post pictures of it, just have the pass no covered

Sorry guys, I don't know if someone else has already asked this question: can I go to a guest's desk and queue for an autograph even though I haven't pre-ordered? Plus, i was told that when I go to the desk and pay for the autograph I don't need to pay an extra amount for a photo.

Edited by Emanuela
Naming other conventions

Thought I’d post this tonight since tomorrow’s the first day of LFCC!

Hope everyone has a great time over the next 3 days whether you’re just going for one day or for all three or even just for the afternoon!

Hope you all get to meet the guests you want to meet and have a great experience meeting your hero’s and don’t get too stressed over the vq’s and rushing to your multitude of photo ops and talks :P

I’m looking forward to hearing about everybody’s experiences when it’s all over, it would be great to see everybody’s photo ops and the autographs you get! 

Looking forward to hopefully seeing some of you there on the Sunday, if you do see me please come up and say hello it will make my day :D

Laugh, have fun and go make some memories...

R4

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Emanuela said:

Sorry guys, I don't know if someone else has already asked this question: can I go to a guest's desk and queue for an autograph even though I haven't pre-ordered? If any of you has ever gone to Heroes and Villains Fan Fest, i was thinking of something like that. Plus, i was told that when I go to the desk and pay for the autograph I don't need to pay an extra amount for a photo.

If I'm understanding correctly, you don't preorder autographs, on the day if a guest is on a Virtual Queue ticket system, go to their desk, get a ticket, and wait until your number is up (there'll be a sign stating eg tickets 1-100, then 1-200 etc and you can wander around Olympia while waiting). Some guests (usually those whose autographs cost under 25 but there are exceptions) don't have a vq system so you'll just need to queue. When you pay (just before it's your turn) there'll be a selection of pics to choose to sign, you don't need to pay for one of those.

Is that what you mean? :)

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

If I'm understanding correctly, you don't preorder autographs, on the day if a guest is on a Virtual Queue ticket system, go to their desk, get a ticket, and wait until your number is up (there'll be a sign stating eg tickets 1-100, then 1-200 etc and you can wander around Olympia while waiting). Some guests (usually those whose autographs cost under 25 but there are exceptions) don't have a vq system so you'll just need to queue. When you pay (just before it's your turn) there'll be a selection of pics to choose to sign, you don't need to pay for one of those.

Is that what you mean? :)

Kinda. To make it clear, I bought some photo sessions of a couple celebriities only. What if I wanted an autograph and/or a photo of a guest right there at Olympia? Should I go to the desk and pay for it? And then what happens? Will I be given a number for queueing? 

Just now, Emanuela said:

Kinda. To make it clear, I bought some photo sessions of a couple celebriities only. What if I wanted an autograph and/or a photo of a guest right there at Olympia? Should I go to the desk and pay for it? And then what happens? Will I be given a number for queueing? 

You pay at the guest's desk, and you queue using the VQ system. Read the FAQ thread if you are unsure on how VQs work. :D

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Just to let you know, you may want to edit your post as it is against forum rules to mention other events on here.

And you will need to edit yours as well Dalek as you quoted Emanuela :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Just to let you know, you may want to edit your post as it is against forum rules to mention other events on here.

You letting you know you are doing the same by quoting Emanuela :D Better change in that quote

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Emanuela said:

I think Emanuela means selfies.  If guests are doing them at the auto desk there is no charge but not all will do them.  You can assume all of the big guests, on Saturday in particular, won't be doing selfies as they will be too busy.  On the wall behind the guest will be a sign if pictures aren't allowed

No posed photo's means no selfies, but you can take pictures when you are in the queue

No Photo's - means none at all, not even from the queue.

No sign up means you can ask for one.

8 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I apologise. i should have taken a closer look to rules. I edited my post

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think Emanuela means selfies.  If guests are doing them at the auto desk there is no charge but not all will do them.  You can assume all of the big guests, on Saturday in particular, won't be doing selfies as they will be too busy.  On the wall behind the guest will be a sign if pictures aren't allowed

No posed photo's means no selfies, but you can take pictures when you are in the queue

No Photo's - means none at all, not even from the queue.

No sign up means you can ask for one.

Exactly. This is what I meant. Gosh, living in London since January but apparetly I still have problems in communicating 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starbuck73 said:

Anyone else find it annoying when you try to help someone & they flat-out argue your response? :huh:

Why ask the bloody question if you are just going to argue??? :rolleyes:

Because they don't want to ask a question they want to pose a statement that everyone will agree with and they will be proven right.