General Chat

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Not if you are 40+ :poki:

Bill Paxton, Helen Hunt and Cary Elwes in a classic 90’s movie. Going to watch another 90’s classic after, ”Falling Down”.

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

I am not 40+ but I prefer the movie to the game!

In fairness I'm younger than both of you and never played it. I'm sure it can be fun, but jeez!

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

In fairness I'm younger than both of you and never played it. I'm sure it can be fun, but jeez!

I have tried it once, needed some alcohol to convince me. I failed terribly.

Edited by Chris1970

I’m still contemplating whether to buy a Matt Smith photoshoot or not what I don’t get is the am shoot says diamonds, gold passes and batches 1, 2 and 3 and that’s for an hour and the pm shoot says all remaining batches and that shoot is an hour long. If I buy one and get say batch 13 which is what it is up to at the moment how on Earth do they get through the remaining batches in just an hour seeing as Matt’s batches could reach up to 16!?

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m still contemplating whether to buy a Matt Smith photoshoot or not what I don’t get is the am shoot says diamonds, gold passes and batches 1, 2 and 3 and that’s for an hour and the pm shoot says all remaining batches and that shoot is an hour long. If I buy one and get say batch 13 which is what it is up to at the moment how on Earth do they get through the remaining batches in just an hour seeing as Matt’s batches could reach up to 16!?

tumblr_mxjmc5MyA11t15xv3o2_250.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

tumblr_mxjmc5MyA11t15xv3o2_250.gif

I don’t get it though if they say they’ll reach up to batch 3 in the am shoot how do they get through batches 4-16 in the same amount of time in the pm shoot??

Edited by R4wly97

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Strip Monopoly, Naked Trivial Pursuit :lol:

Just kidding, but depending on how you do it all games can be made into something different.

I’ve heard of strip poker but this takes it to a whole new level, these used to be sacred family games! :lol:

• Haha 1

One more day to go. Tomorrow is planning day, have schedule all ready, taking 4 others with me, always usually go alone. But taking them as they're huge Smallville fans. Only one of them is having a photo op with Tom. Going to Print out all the tickets tomorrow to as usually only show Mobile E-Ticket then travel into London on Friday night. Bring it on!!!

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth Can you answer this please?

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve heard of strip poker but this takes it to a whole new level, these used to be sacred family games! :lol:

You working all the way to Friday? I remember you told me something about being iff work Monday.

17 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Well first there will be a buttload of DPs, then up to 16 batches worth of Gold Pass holders. You'll be fine to get your photo. Worst case scenario, which is very very rare, is a refund if they really can't fit everybody in.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I don’t get it though if they say they’ll reach up to batch 3 in the am shoot how do they get through batches 4-16 in the same amount of time in the pm shoot??

They go really fast and there could also be 200+ Diamond Passes and a lot of gold passes. They'll make it through the batches on time, they always do.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

You working all the way to Friday? I remember you told me something about being iff work Monday.

Yeah I am unfortunately working Friday, I’ve got a new rota so there’s no chance of me having Monday off either working full week next week :unsure:

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Well first there will be a buttload of DPs, then up to 16 batches worth of Gold Pass holders. You'll be fine to get your photo. Worst case scenario, which is very very rare, is a refund if they really can't fit everybody in.

That actually happened, not fit everybody in? Benderbone Cumbertwitch there was a zillion batches but the managed, more than Capaldi anyway.

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

@natedammit @The_batflash123 Thanks guys I’m going to have to think about it though because I looked on the schedule and Matt Smith’s pm shoot clashes with Peter’s pm shoot 

Matt's shoot finishes 30 minutes before the one with Peter so you really should be fine when you have a DP for Peter.