General Chat

18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Well if it's any consolation you get to earn a bit more money?

Unfortunally these extra I have to wait until the end of August, but that is ok. Just knowing that on Wednesday I am off on the big adventure. ^_^

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Unfortunally these extra I have to wait until the end of August, but that is ok. Just knowing that on Wednesday I am off on the big adventure. ^_^

Is there something planned next weekend perhaps? :blink: don’t have a clue…

12 minutes ago, Broo said:

Ah, twas just a fleeting moment of brilliance then. @VikingGrrrl you're probably just going to London to enjoy the weather then ;)

But we have good weather here, so why would I book a trip to London for the good weather? :headscratch:

I was probably drunk when I booked that trip, seems like I don't really need it.. :wacko:

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

But we have good weather here, so why would I book a trip to London for the good weather? :headscratch:

I was probably drunk when I booked that trip, seems like I don't really need it.. :wacko:

Probably a good idea to just cancel it then.

• Haha 1

If anyone is driving down to the Olympia for LFCC and needs to find a place to park, I would highly recommend using Just Park. I've just booked someone's driveway 15 mins away from the Olympia for the whole day for £13!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

If anyone is driving down to the Olympia for LFCC and needs to find a place to park, I would highly recommend using Just Park. I've just booked someone's driveway 15 mins away from the Olympia for the whole day for £13!

I’ve got my personal driver :D

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Spending my day printing my tickets, getting my money together and sorted out my stuff to get signed :thumbup:

Just reminded me that I need to print tickets asap. I think everything else i have either sorted or are sorting already :P

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Were you not supposed to take the train? Or do I remember wrong?