"A big delicious guest announcement" - 7 PM on 27/2!

9 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Yes. But I am not telling. :P

Yeah, just say it. I am the Devil in Disguise.

If "Devil in disguise" is a hint... Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate... he's a Bacon nr. 2... don't know where "delicious" fits in... anyway, he's probably not the one ;) 

Charlie Cox!! 

‘Delicious’- Daredevil lives in Hell’s Kitchen. Kitchen ie food. ‘Delicious’ could also link to vampires drinking blood (Charlie was in Eat Local last year).

QS used the devil emote in the first post and said  ‘Devil in Disguise’ which obviously links to Daredevil, and the hell part of Hell’s Kitchen. And Matt Murdock is the Daredevil in disguise when he’s going about in his normal clothes as Matt.

‘tasted blood and wanted more’- vampire, Eat Local

’Carol and her Cookies’- capital C used twice, CC are Charlie’s initials.

’moon’/galaxy’- could be linked to Stardust. Also the first line of the synopsis for the movie A for Andromeda on imdb says “In the Yorkshire Dales, a group of scientists receive radio signals from the Andromeda Galaxy’. (I copy and pasted that synopsis and the sizing has come out weird on my phone. I didn’t intend to make this part bigger).

‘Fish out of water’- he’s in Moby Dick and played ‘fisherman’ in Matthew and the Atlas. ‘Prawns’ could also link to that role.

He’d be a first time Showmasters guest and he has a Bacon number of 2.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Charlie Cox!! 

‘Delicious’- Daredevil lives in Hell’s Kitchen. Kitchen ie food. ‘Delicious’ could also link to vampires drinking blood (Charlie was in Eat Local last year).

QS used the devil emote in the first post and said  ‘Devil in Disguise’ which obviously links to Daredevil, and the hell part of Hell’s Kitchen. And Matt Murdock is the Daredevil in disguise when he’s going about in his normal clothes as Matt.

‘tasted blood and wanted more’- vampire, Eat Local

’Carol and her Cookies’- capital C used twice, CC are Charlie’s initials.

’moon’/galaxy’- could be linked to Stardust. Also the first line of the synopsis for the movie A for Andromeda on imdb says “In the Yorkshire Dales, a group of scientists receive radio signals from the Andromeda Galaxy’. (I copy and pasted that synopsis and the sizing has come out weird on my phone. I didn’t intend to make this part bigger).

‘Fish out of water’- he’s in Moby Dick and played ‘fisherman’ in Matthew and the Atlas. ‘Prawns’ could also link to that role.

He’d be a first time Showmasters guest and he has a Bacon number of 2.

If it is, that's Diamond pass no 2 for me.

3 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You missed a different clue I'm afraid. First time SM guest.

Jonathan was at London Film and Comic Con in 2015.

I need to put this in the introduction post next time. If I answer a yes/no question (and that's a big if to begin with) I am not trying to distract anyone, the answer will be genuine.

Damn! :D did miss that!

16 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm going to watch football now with my father cause all football fans know "You'll never walk alone."

Last time you mentioned your parents it was a clue and Liverpool aren't playing.  YNWA was used as a poem in series 2 of American Horror Story.

So It's probably not him as I can't remember most of the 'clues' but Zachary Quinto was in AHS series 2, has a bacon number of 2 and was in Star Trek for the galaxy clue.

And he was in Hannibal.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 5:16 PM, Sam_Carter96 said:

Guests with food related names (explaining the 'delicious' part):

Kevin Bacon

Halle Berry

Brie Larson

Alison Brie

Sean Bean

Cherry Jones

Jon Hamm

Could be someone from American Pie. I would have guessed Alyson Hannigan but she attended last year. Natasha Lyonne?

Vanilla Sky? Tilda Swinton would be good for all the people who met Benedict C, Mads and Benedict W last year. Think she's known for a lot more than VS though...

Diego Luna or Josh Brolin- Milk. Liv Tyler-Cookie's Fortune. Ian Holm-Ratatouille. 

Also my friend has guessed Kandyse McClure from Battlestar Galactica (Kandyse sounding like 'candies' and she's played a character called Chasseur, which is a type of sauce).

If it is Brie Larson, I will cry!

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Last time you mentioned your parents it was a clue and Liverpool aren't playing.  YNWA was used as a poem in series 2 of American Horror Story.

So It's probably not him as I can't remember most of the 'clues' but Zachary Quinto was in AHS series 2, has a bacon number of 2 and was in Star Trek for the galaxy clue.

And he was in Hannibal.

Liverpool is not the only team in the world where the fans sing 'You'll never walk alone.' :lol:

Germany has a team too for example, Dortmund.

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Can we have the announcement tonight seeing as we are all going to be snowed into the Ice Age by Tuesday, the whole country will undoubtedly grind to a halt and we will all be stuck on frozen trains and cars? :whistling:

England's to get the worst of it, we'll be grand over here, so it's a no. :poki:

31 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Famous last words and all that.

Also you should be supporting any reason for an early announcement!

I'll make sure my last words are a clue while I am slowly freezing to death.

No snow here, but below freezing even throughout the day. Maybe hell will freeze over after all. 

• Like 1